NEWS

Stormfront availability

• 5 Replies

Quiller

• Newb
« on: <08-24-13/0145:20> »
Hi.

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place for this question, I'm new to these forums, but a Shadowrun GM since 1st Ed.

I'm looking to revive an old campaign and move it to fifth ed, and Stormfront seems key in bringing the metaplots up to date for 5th, but I can't find it for sale anywhere in the UK, and only Catalyst's shop seem to have it in the US.  I don't mind giving $40 for a good book. but an extra $40 shipping is a bit much for me.

So.. does anyone know a FLGS that has Stormfront in the UK, or even US with reasonable shipping rates?   

Failing that, given Stormfronts pivotal nature between previous editions and 5th ed, does anyone know if there might be another print run?

thanks,
Quiller.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <08-24-13/0323:39> »
There is always the PDF option - if you go to Battleshop or DriveThruRPG, you should be able to get it from there.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #2 on: <08-24-13/0337:10> »
Aw... OrcsNest currently doesn't have it in supply. :<
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

BIG BAD BEESTE

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <11-20-13/1625:05> »
Been having the same problem Quiller and not just for Storm Front, but pretty much everything in hardcopy from The Clutch of Dragons point of "releases" last year.

Can we have some answers please Catalyst Labs?

I've been collecting my SR books since 1at Edition too and would dearly like to continue this library of mine. You've released these sourcebooks as noted in the Blog posts and then no word of where they are in reality. Likewise, not a mention of Sprawl Sites : North America, among others, in your Products section. Are you waiting on a reprint?

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #5 on: <11-21-13/1303:46> »
It seems to me that's a distributor/FLGS issue, not CGL. Note that I'm not an employee of CGL and I might be completely wrong. That said, I think Storm Front is still in print, so another print run wouldn't be a solution anyway.

It's not that I'm not sympathetic; I am. I just don't think the question is one best directed to CGL, since it doesn't appear to be their issue.
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator