NEWS

Street magic & Arsenal out of print?

• 4 Replies

Quileurbist

• Newb
« on: <11-09-12/1225:18> »
Sorry if this message is misplaced or redundant (but I did not find anything about that in other topics).  :-[

I ordered hardcover copies of Arsenal & Street magic (both second print, or at least with the new cover) from Battlecorps, and it seems like these books are out of print, or at least that I can't receive them.

Does anybody know if they are totally out of print (it would be weird, because they are not marked as such on the Battlecorps website), or if the supply is coming from the printer, or if any date for their arrival is known, or whatever information about that?

Thanks for all, and sorry for the mistakes (English is not my native language).
« Last Edit: <11-09-12/1238:29> by Quileurbist »

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <11-09-12/1412:51> »
They're both in print.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Quileurbist

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <11-10-12/0701:33> »
Thanks a lot for your answer, but then it is very strange that Catalyst Game Labs says this to me :
I received your order and have a question in to the shippers as to their availability.
I will notify you when I get the go ahead
Dawn
CGL Cares
And it was nearly three weeks ago...

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <11-10-12/1006:15> »
In-print does not mean that there are not local shortages. Let me poke around, see what's up.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Noble Drake

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <11-10-12/1040:52> »
I asked my FLGS to get me a copy of arsenal with the red-eyed ork cover. His distributor insists that no such book has been released, at least the one that can be bothered to actually look at the physical books before shipping them to make sure they are the ones I desire in the past.