Shadowrun Play > Gamemasters' Lounge

Stat This Mini

(1/4) > >>

Chaemera:
Okay, the wife insists I share and encourage people to come up with Shadowrun stats for the mini in this picture:

Flycatcher:
For frag's sake, Chaemera, it was your idea to photograph the mini in the first place. :P

That being said, I'm still convinced he's Ash ("Housewares.") from Evil Dead/Army of Darkness, just in psycho-mouse form.

voydangel:
I've seen those mini's in my flgs, they look awesome, I love the idea of crazy mice with tech. I forget the name of the game though, but they are awesome nonetheless. Too bad I can't afford any, let alone the time to paint them. :(

Nomad Zophiel:
Dwarf Changeling with chainsaw. . .
Metagenic Qualities
Balance Tail 5 BP
Keen Eared 5 BP
Satry Legs 10 BP (I'm kind of assuming he has rat hind legs because I can't see them)

Nocturnal -10 BP

Net Cost, SURGE II, 10 BP
Optionally add Celerity, Ogre Stomach and Critter Spook
becomes SURGE III, 15 BP

Season to taste with a healthy dash of melee ability and some serious anger management issues. With the SURGE III option he runs REALLY fast, which is useful for getting into chainsaw range.

Chaemera:
At my hobby shop, when I picked them up, they were labeled "Zombie Mouslings" from Reaper, Dark Heavens Legend line.

The wife and a friend noticed them, I had to have them. I love zombies and the occasional "cute" factor just freaks people out all the more.

EDIT Apparently, the wife takes issue with posting a second time to respond to a post created while you're posting the first time. . . so my original response to nomadzophiel is merged below. . . wives. . .

--- Quote from: nomadzophiel on ---Dwarf Changeling with chainsaw. . .
Metagenic Qualities
Balance Tail 5 BP
Keen Eared 5 BP
Satry Legs 10 BP (I'm kind of assuming he has rat hind legs because I can't see them)

Nocturnal -10 BP

Net Cost, SURGE II, 10 BP
Optionally add Celerity, Ogre Stomach and Critter Spook
becomes SURGE III, 15 BP

Season to taste with a healthy dash of melee ability and some serious anger management issues. With the SURGE III option he runs REALLY fast, which is useful for getting into chainsaw range.

--- End quote ---

Awesome, I love it. I would love to find a way to qualify it as a rat (one of the characters has moderate allergy: rats). I suppose it could live with rats. . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version