NEWS

[IC] Urban Brawl 9 -- Finished

• 144 Replies

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #135 on: <11-26-13/1102:24> »
”The kit sounds good, and now would be… What the hell? Aaaargh.” Only the surging pain prevented Stake from pushing Storm away. His vision swam, then focused again when the pain subsided. ”Frag, thought you were gonna kill me. Don’t fragging touch me again, I’m hurting all over and… and the wound is gone… what the hell?” Obvious mistrust shone from the dwarf’s eyes as he looked up on Storm but the total lack of understanding permeated his voice. Eyeing the magician suspiciously and trying to keep his distance from her, he continued his earlier sentence to Zach. ”Anyway, as I said before, the medkit would be very much welcome, it would give an initial kick I could use to shut the darn chip down. It only takes a few seconds in my experience to work those kits. After that, it’s nothing but rest that I need, but that can wait.”
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #136 on: <11-26-13/1116:41> »
Zach pulls the medkit out from compartment on his bike, handing it to the darf. Then he sits on the bike, ready to go.

Just make it quick, shorty...
« Last Edit: <11-26-13/1118:22> by Sichr »

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #137 on: <12-02-13/0511:38> »
Stake connected the medkit to the appropriate points on his body then let it do its work. This way would be quicker than him using the thing, with the headache he had.
[spoiler=test]Note: letting the medkit function autonomously, it uses rating*2 as a base dice pool. I assumed street conditions as it is neither ongoing combat, nor inside a building anymore with the ceiling mostly missing.
rating*2(12) – conditions(2) – essence(2); 4 hits; 2 stun boxes healed
current CM: 1P/8S/3M[/spoiler]

The pain lessened some more, but parts of it still remained. Well, I’ll have to do this without further help. I’ll have to get my hands on a few slap patches after this. He went back to full VR for a few seconds, to shut the tag down.
[spoiler=matrix actions]Reboot device, complex; LOG(7) + Computer(5) + Hot sim(2) – Wounds(2) [Data processing(5)]; 4 hits, Opposed test, vs. Willpower + Firewall, setting a 12-hours delay before the device comes back online[/spoiler]
Bulldog
Stake

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #138 on: <12-03-13/0955:54> »
@Stake:
[spoiler]OOC: Will 6 + Firewall 5 = (11d6.hits(5)=2)[/spoiler]

You send the command to the marked chip and it shuts down and will come back online in 12 hours or until you turn it back on.

@Everyone:

The coast remains clear but getting out of the area as soon as possible feels like it should be a big priority.

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #139 on: <12-03-13/1154:46> »
Stake gathered his tools and handed the medkit back to Zach, then hopped on to the bike behind him. "Ready to leave. We won't have a problem with the locator for the next half day." Frowning, he continued. "And i think we might need to... recompensate my contact for the damage to her warehouse." He wasn't looking forward to the call he had to make, so right now, he welcomed the distraction the ride and the need to hang on provided.
Bulldog
Stake

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #140 on: <12-03-13/1248:09> »
Jump to the saddle, we should settle our debts when the time comes, but right now I think we are hunting. If you have any leads. Otherwise we should disapear in Barrens, I have enought of the correct currency to help us find a safehouse and possibly even reinforcements to defend it.
Zach turns to elven mage
Storm, I will drive us to densely inhabited area, as planned. If oyu can follow by air, it would be nice not to get you out of sight, since it seems that we would have to finish this the same way we started...as a team.

Waiting for dwarf to jump on and Strom`s anwer, Zach is ready to drive away using pre-planned stealth route to probably safer areas.

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #141 on: <12-03-13/1905:25> »
Storm lowers her head and begins to levitate a meter or so off the floor.

Cast Levitate: Spellcasting(10)+Magic(4)+Power Focus(4)-Sustaining(4) [Force:8] (14d6.hits(5)=7)

Resist drain(6): Cha(11)+Wil(9) (20d6.hits(5)=9)

"I am ready to go when you are. My storm spirit will let me keep pace with your motorcycle, at least in the city. My veil will help keep me out of sight. Remember that you will continue to be Concealed by the spirit, so don't assume that other drivers necessarily register your presence."

Storm sends a telepathic message to her spirit:

"We travel soon. Keep pace with me and use your Movement power to allow me to travel like the wind. Continue to Conceal the entire party while we travel."

[Movement multiplies Storm's flight speed by the spirit's Magic, thereby allowing her to fly at 48 m/turn or 58 km/h]

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #142 on: <12-04-13/0758:03> »
”Right now, I’m not in the condition to hunt. I need some rest, and to make a few adjustments in my deck. I’ll make all the background job once we’re in a safe place, but right now, let’s just get out of here.” Stake clambered onto the bike and made sure he held on tight. He then restarted both his commlink and deck, and made sure Zach’s and Storm’s stuff got back under the protection of his link. ”And the only thing I could get from the locator is that it sent its signal back to the Tacoma UCAS Veterans Hospital, as I already told you. It may simply be a relay, or the source, I don’t know it from here, but it’s no trivial matter to get in there, I’m not sure I could crack that host on my best day.”
Bulldog
Stake

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #143 on: <12-04-13/1012:00> »
To Tacoma, then. I'll find the way to geplaceey you need me to, and you gell me what to do once I am on the place.

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #144 on: <12-04-13/1019:02> »
Zach revs the engine of his bike as Stake holds on tight.  Behind them Storm slowly levitates into the air as a swirling mystical mist begins to wrap itself all about her body.  The tusked Siberian looks back one more time to make sure both his companions are ready and they both nod in acknowledgment.  The bike burns rubber as the tires spin out and they speed away even faster than how quickly they arrived, carrying away with them a new companion with a small chip that may hold the only way out of this whole mess.....