NEWS

Shadowrun Missions: Firing Line available at Gen Con!

• 10 Replies

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« on: <08-03-13/2343:36> »
http://www.catalystgamelabs.com/2013/08/01/catalyst-at-gen-con-2013/

This was quietly announced a couple days ago, but since it's buried a bit in the post, I figured I'd call it out since no one seemed to notice it.

Besides Sprawl Wilds, we'll also have the 2nd half of the 2010 CMP adventures out in print at Gen Con 2013!  Titled Firing Line, this collects the rest of the 2010 adventures that weren't in Sprawl Wilds.  It will be done in the same manner as Sprawl Wilds, dual statted for both SR4 and SR5.  We'll have it in print at Gen Con, and it'll be available as a PDF sometime after GC (I'm not sure when).  After that the plan I believe is to release it in print to stores, but that's down the line a little ways.

So more Missions coming your ways soon!

(And Season 5 and the first Prime Runner Mission will be a priority for us once Gen Con is over, so hopefully we'll see both of those shortly after the convention!  Well, it'll be a priority about a week after GC ends, once we all recover.  Gen Con is BRUTAL, and this year is our biggest and most ambitious show yet!)

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <08-04-13/0038:48> »

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #2 on: <08-04-13/0536:49> »
Oh I noticed alright. ^_^ Was talking with Sangius about it the other day, looking real forward to it. :) Gives me more filler missions, and hopefully of the same quality as those in Sprawl Wilds.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <08-04-13/0641:06> »
i know these ones involve a bit more globe-trotting.  Seattle, New York, DC, and Bogota are all on the menu, I believe. 

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #4 on: <08-04-13/0728:10> »
Niiiiiiice. :) This will be fun, taking the occasional break from Chicago.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Wailer

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
  • Live Fast. Die Young.
« Reply #5 on: <08-06-13/0907:22> »
Love the cover - it's good to see some Dwarf love. Yes, I meant it like that.  >:(

- Wailer

Ricochet

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <08-06-13/1755:38> »
This will extend our campaign an extra month, buying more time for season 5 missions.

Qualidar

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <08-23-13/1458:49> »
Anyone know if the PDF is going to be available soon? I want to give you my money! :D

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <08-23-13/1737:00> »
Should be soon.  Most of CGL is either in a post-Gen Con coma right now, prepping for Pax, or both (Which is quite the trick).

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #9 on: <08-25-13/0821:50> »
Yeah, with GenCon just a week over and PAX just a week away, it's prolly best to give all the Catalyst folks until a bit after Labor Day to really get caught up on non-convention issues.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

Lynx

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <09-06-13/2014:01> »
Out now love the options for getting out of town...