NEWS

[RECRUITMENT - 5E] And Shadows Will Fall

• 78 Replies

Scarecrow71

• Omae
« Reply #75 on: <07-26-13/1452:37> »

If someone knows of an official ruling that I do not, please let me know and I'll review.

The closest thing to an official ruling so far is in the Missions FAQ. http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=11547.0

Not likely to see any more about it until the errata is released.

That reads like it is Bull's house rules for Missions.  It also states that karma costs for power points should be 5 and not 2, but doesn't state that's for earned karma.  I therefore assume he's talking about char gen.
I could wile away the hours conversing with the flowers
Consulting with the rain
And my head I'd be scratching while my thoughts were busy hatching
If I only had a brain...

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Shrike Alvaron

• Newb
« Reply #76 on: <07-26-13/1552:22> »
I've never played Shadowrun, well, ever but I've always been very interested in the setting.  I got 5th edition mostly to read over for the lore but have been playing around with a decker/face character.  He's not actually ready to be posted here yet, but as I understand it I have the rest of the day to post the sheet, right?  A bit intimidated since there's already a decker/face posted I see with significantly more backstory than I have in mind, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Crunch

• Ace Runner
« Reply #77 on: <07-26-13/1714:21> »

If someone knows of an official ruling that I do not, please let me know and I'll review.

The closest thing to an official ruling so far is in the Missions FAQ. http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=11547.0

Not likely to see any more about it until the errata is released.

That reads like it is Bull's house rules for Missions.  It also states that karma costs for power points should be 5 and not 2, but doesn't state that's for earned karma.  I therefore assume he's talking about char gen.

I'm sure he is talking about Chargen. I don't have any opinion on the subject, but Bull is the Missions developer and that's the early FAQ. I'm not sure I'd consider it a house rule.

Again I have no dog in this fight, just pointing to the information.

Scarecrow71

• Omae
« Reply #78 on: <07-26-13/1905:03> »
Ok, I've reviewed all the characters, and I have made my decisions.  I'll be putting up an OOC thread for the game, in which I will announce the characters that have made it into the game.

I want to thank everyone, and state that I wish I could take every character.  I'm good, but I'm not good enough to do that.  :)
I could wile away the hours conversing with the flowers
Consulting with the rain
And my head I'd be scratching while my thoughts were busy hatching
If I only had a brain...

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness