Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Street Magic reprint?

<< < (3/5) > >>

KarmaInferno:

--- Quote from: MJBurrage on ---What about a new download for those of us who purchased a PDF of Street Magic previously ?

P.S. What about a new download for those of us who purchased a PDF of Sixth World Almanac previously ? (Since there is now apparently a version with at least the date side-bars fixed)

P.P.S. Why do download links expire anyway ?  I also purchase from SJG, and they have a "Library" link that allows you to download any book you've bought with no link expiration date, and the links automatically update if the PDF is revised.

--- End quote ---

I dunno why Battlecorp has these issues, RPGNow/DriveThruRPG allows free downloads of updated printings, and no time limits on their download links. I think Paizo does too.

-k

voydangel:
The newest Street Magic Printing - on the contents/info page - should it read "revised 5th printing" or what? How can we tell the older versions from the new one?

FastJack:
Alas, this is why I get most of my PDFs from DriveThruRPG instead of BattleCorp. I'll usually order from BattleCorps if I have a gift cert or if it's BC-Only material. I've had one too many hard drives fail on me and lose all my PDFs, then have to buy them again because the link expired on BC.

PeterSmith:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---Alas, this is why I get most of my PDFs from DriveThruRPG instead of BattleCorp. I'll usually order from BattleCorps if I have a gift cert or if it's BC-Only material. I've had one too many hard drives fail on me and lose all my PDFs, then have to buy them again because the link expired on BC.
--- End quote ---

Or you could e-mail customer service, let them know your hard drive crashed, and they'll activate a few more downloads. Sure, it would be nice if it was a permanent option, but I can't complain.

FastJack:

--- Quote from: PeterSmith on ---
--- Quote from: FastJack on ---Alas, this is why I get most of my PDFs from DriveThruRPG instead of BattleCorp. I'll usually order from BattleCorps if I have a gift cert or if it's BC-Only material. I've had one too many hard drives fail on me and lose all my PDFs, then have to buy them again because the link expired on BC.
--- End quote ---

Or you could e-mail customer service, let them know your hard drive crashed, and they'll activate a few more downloads. Sure, it would be nice if it was a permanent option, but I can't complain.

--- End quote ---
Hmm... I can't remember if I emailed them or not, but it wasn't that I didn't have enough downloads, but that the link expired. For instance, I just picked up the Field Report: CCAF with the voucher from last week. I ordered it and downloaded it on the 25th, and the link expired on the 30th. Now, if I go to my DriveThruRPG page, I can go through all my orders and download them up to five times. I just prefer DriveThru's method over expired links.

Before it goes further, I'd like to say I *LOVE* BattleCorps, except for in this one regard. If the links never expired, I might order more from there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version