NEWS

[OOC] Cannon Fodder

• 172 Replies

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #60 on: <05-19-13/1242:33> »
Brill, thanks. More crappy rolls for you to laugh btw..
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

AffreuxLex

« Reply #61 on: <05-19-13/1259:48> »
Brill, thanks. More crappy rolls for you to laugh btw..

That's okay.  It was enough that now everyone has found their background history "rewards".

From the looks of things, you guys are slowly starting to find your way into kicking this thing into high gear.  This is going to be bloody. fun.

Edit:  Gustovness:  That mustache made of human hair is pretty amazing isn't it?  ISN'T IT YOU FRUSTRATING BASTARD YOU!?
« Last Edit: <05-19-13/1301:37> by AffreuxLex »

Gustovness

• Omae
« Reply #62 on: <05-19-13/2215:57> »
lol yeah nice touch!
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Mentor Spirit

AffreuxLex

« Reply #63 on: <05-19-13/2313:44> »
lol yeah nice touch!

Okay, you've got to be doing this on purpose now!  I can't throw you any more subtle hints and keep my mind!  Do I need to slap you with the obvious fish?  Don't make me get it out...

Gustovness

• Omae
« Reply #64 on: <05-20-13/0003:48> »
lol yeah nice touch!

Okay, you've got to be doing this on purpose now!  I can't throw you any more subtle hints and keep my mind!  Do I need to slap you with the obvious fish?  Don't make me get it out...

Sorry dude! I can't figure it out... I know the doll is a reward... is it a plot device too?  As soon as I get friendly with Puppeteer and let my guard down, I'll let him explain to me that I can use it.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Mentor Spirit

AffreuxLex

« Reply #65 on: <05-20-13/0138:21> »
It's been bonded to him, you wouldn't be able to use it.  Even though I only said it seemed like it belonged to him and didn't actually say it belonged to him, I didn't actually say it didn't belong to him either. Clear as mud now?  You don't remember anything from the last 12 hours, how do you know you didn't steal it for its awesome resemblance to your own mustache?

As a side note, I meant to post IC again tonight but I got distracted by Family Guy and forgot.  Now it's late and I'm too tired to think clearly so I will post in the morning.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #66 on: <05-20-13/0721:47> »
@GM, I'm gonna do a perception test on the light + fitting but there will obviously be some negative modifiers as I'm climbing an overhang. Does -4 sound fair?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

JDA

• Omae
« Reply #67 on: <05-20-13/0926:05> »
Guys right now I'm at a lost as to what we need to try and do. We need to obviously inspect the doll, but if its bonded to a pc. That could be tricky. I'll go back and re read the last couple of pages to see if I can figure something out.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #68 on: <05-20-13/0954:58> »
Yeah, this could be interesting! Dont think i'll get much from the ceiling/light so think its all eyes on this doll thing. What was your reward btw? I got upgraded kit, cuco/pupetteer got the doll but didnt see anything for alex?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Gustovness

• Omae
« Reply #69 on: <05-20-13/1005:46> »
Guys right now I'm at a lost as to what we need to try and do. We need to obviously inspect the doll, but if its bonded to a pc.

Not sure obvious is the right word here...

Also, @GM, I think your hints have done more harm than good in reference to the doll.  I'm just going to try to stay in character when it comes to decisions regarding the doll.

Let's just see what the lamp and Ren's astral projection yield before we start a riot in that room.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Mentor Spirit

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #70 on: <05-20-13/1019:31> »
As a magician, cuco can astrally perceive/project too if you wish him to
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Gustovness

• Omae
« Reply #71 on: <05-20-13/1228:12> »
woops, thought I needed the quality for that but that's only if you don't take the magician quality, correct? Woopsie!
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Mentor Spirit

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #72 on: <05-20-13/1254:49> »
woops, thought I needed the quality for that but that's only if you don't take the magician quality, correct? Woopsie!
Magician and mystic adept can project/perceive as part of their base stats, adepts + mundanes have to buy the quality to perceive
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #73 on: <05-20-13/1328:41> »
Mystic adepts cant project and have to buy the adept power to be able to percieve astrally.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #74 on: <05-20-13/1403:32> »
ah righto, never played a mystic adept. they seem pretty hard to build. are they fun to play?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor