NEWS

Dragons and food

• 70 Replies

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #60 on: <05-15-13/1943:27> »
Besides it hard to tell if a dwarf is ripe or not.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Jareth Valar

• Chummer
« Reply #61 on: <05-15-13/2047:11> »
Not really. Wait till he leaves the gym and lock him in a room for a bit. Ripens nicely.  ;D :P

Red Canti

• Omae
  • Hybrid Rainbow
« Reply #62 on: <05-15-13/2332:02> »
Honestly, what dragons like to eat would seem like the kind of thing Dunkelzahn would've brought up on his show at some point.
"Always Trust Mr. Johnson, always. Just make sure he knows he'd regret betraying that trust."

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #63 on: <05-16-13/0048:52> »
Honestly, what dragons like to eat would seem like the kind of thing Dunkelzahn would've brought up on his show at some point.
Or gone, "Is that a Dwarf in a King Kong outfit climbing the Empire State Building?" to distract people when he got that question.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Red Canti

• Omae
  • Hybrid Rainbow
« Reply #64 on: <05-16-13/0111:58> »
Or gone, "Is that a Dwarf in a King Kong outfit climbing the Empire State Building?" to distract people when he got that question.
You cannot tell me that a guy who runs for President never once ate at a dinner party or cookout.

Some of the other Dragons, sure. But Big D? Nah. He was gregarious.
"Always Trust Mr. Johnson, always. Just make sure he knows he'd regret betraying that trust."

Dragonslayer

• Chummer
« Reply #65 on: <05-16-13/0347:02> »
The list of live metahumans who know how much a dragon eats is frighteningly small. And it basically includes only those people who are in a dragon's inner circle, plus immortal elves. The dragons are VERY protective of their secrets.

Forget what it eats, they have to go to the bathroom right?

Dun Dun Duuuuun.

And judging from the Sea Dragon, it's wherever they want.

I_V_Saur

• Chummer
« Reply #66 on: <05-16-13/1209:58> »
Sustained Spell: Vanish Droppings?

Lacynth40

• Omae
  • Savaging the average.
« Reply #67 on: <05-16-13/1211:14> »
The ones to ask would be Aztechnology, because I'm pretty sure you find out a dragon's diet about the same way you find out what a shark has been eating. Cut it open and search the stomach(s). The Azzies are the ones that would have the files on what was in Ditzlebahn's(sp?) stomach. But, um, good luck getting to those files.
"Remember, you can't have manslaughter without laughter."

"If violence begat violence, in every case, every human on the planet would instantly devolve into gibbering murderers in a day."

Belker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • The Butcher
« Reply #68 on: <05-16-13/1330:32> »
Perhaps I missed this up-thread, but some of the point-of-view fiction about the fall of Alamais in Stormfront refers to how the various dragons which had come to his domain, wherein they could feed at will on the metahuman population, had grown in size (and attendant power) rapidly during this period. This may imply that there's something special about feeding on metahumans that speeds dragon maturation.
"Dog says to always wear your seatbelts, kiddies."
Missions Freelancer (CMP 2015 - The Tennessee Suite 1-4)

Lacynth40

• Omae
  • Savaging the average.
« Reply #69 on: <05-16-13/1357:01> »
Probably because there is more magical potential to be had from eating metahumans than there is eating cows or other animals.
"Remember, you can't have manslaughter without laughter."

"If violence begat violence, in every case, every human on the planet would instantly devolve into gibbering murderers in a day."

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #70 on: <05-16-13/1402:25> »
The thrill of the hunt was also involved there. Or to translate, you don't get experience from herding livestock. You do get experience (or in this case, Karma) from hunting live game.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Register