Shadowrun Play > Character creation and critique

Need help choosing programs for E-ghost.

(1/2) > >>

Jeeves:
So, remember Simon "Thorn" foster? GM ruled that Rosie is an E-ghost. Now, I need to get a character sheet made.

The rest is all taken care of except for programs. She has 120,000 nyen for programs, and I have no idea what she would need.

What programs (at what ratings) should I buy for this character?

Thanks

Dakka:
E-ghost as in she's an AI now?  Did she have any hacking background before becoming an E-ghost?

FastJack:
Analyze, Browse, Command, Edit, Encrypt and Scan for the common use. If you take 6 in all, it'll cost 3,600¥.

For hacking, I'd go with Armor, Attack, Blackout, Corrupt, Decrypt, Defuse, ECCM, Exploit, Medic, Nuke, Sniffer, Spoof, and Stealth. At rating 6, they'd be 78,000¥ total.

That leaves 38,400¥. Two Agents (R6) is 30,000¥, leaving 8,400¥.

Are you sure you have 120,000¥ for programs, or is it for resources? It seems like an awful lot.

FastJack:

--- Quote from: Dakka on ---E-ghost as in she's an AI now?  Did she have any hacking background before becoming an E-ghost?

--- End quote ---
In Thorn's thread, it was mentioned that she was a Technomancer.

Ultra Violet:
Who or what was she before? And when or how did she become an e-Ghost (where was she and what happened in detail)? Has she a main goal, a reason or purpose to become an e-Ghost? Does she know who she was? And how does she cope?
These questions could lead you to her programs and her skill set...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version