NEWS

[IC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 784 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #780 on: <03-28-14/0317:48> »
"I've placed the spydrones," Kitten said when she had finished her shift, "I should be able to get into that locker and retrieve the keycard.  If Pulse has an optical tap, I might be able to place it just before we start the retreival."
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #781 on: <03-28-14/0738:31> »
@all: Gibbon if it's ok, I'll tag along with you as backup and for the record I will follow your lead inside; I won't crowd you but I'll stay in line of sight, that do?
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #782 on: <04-18-14/0750:17> »
Quote from: Chrona
The spy drone shows you that the room is all ways occupied by 1 guard, who keeps an eye on the nexus and the security cameras feeds to it, the gun locker inside contains every guards gun until taken for their shift. They are returned afterwards.The guards switch shifts every 4 hours, but it is manned 24 hours a day.

Silk watched the fast-forwarded footage while letting her scooter drive her home.
"Alright, a single guard, that's good news. Take him out quickly and quietly shortly after a shift switch and we got almost 4 hours of complete access to their security systems without them even knowing about it. Kitten, think you can manage that? If not, maybe one of us can try sneaking in to do it; or I could try to talk my way in."
« Last Edit: <04-18-14/1602:06> by Xzylvador »

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #783 on: <04-18-14/1205:09> »
"If I have the keycard to get into that room and those two spirits aren't there, it should be possible," Kitten said, "one stunbolt is normally enough."
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #784 on: <04-23-14/1609:35> »
@all: Guess I'll be keeping watch for those spirits as well when we go in.
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor