NEWS

Looking for a few good gangers

• 7 Replies

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« on: <11-06-12/0226:13> »
... for a gang campaign already in progress on IRC. We started this summer, have logged a dozen sessions, and are having a blast. Check out the game wiki, which includes extensive details about the gang, what's happened so far, and character generation rules:

http://seattlegb.wikispaces.com/Seattle+Gang+Bang

We play Wednesday evenings, starting between 8:30 - 9:00pm EST. Sessions last about three hours. We use the #s-run and #shadowrun channels of Undernet. If you're unfamiliar with IRC or how to set it up, check out this FAQ.

The game is set in the Puyallup Barrens. This is a sandbox-style game with the players providing the leadership and strategy for the gang. There is a high degree of continuity from week to week, providing real opportunity to not only grow your character but to advance the gang as well. If you want a living game with turf and reputation, rivals and alliances, setbacks and triumphs, cutting deals and outmaneuvering your opponents, this is the game for you.

We have four regular players and would love to have a couple more. We could use a good brawler and a character with solid social skills. If you have another street-level character in mind that you've always wanted to play, pitch it past me.

Questions? Interested? Let me know!

Kat9

« Reply #1 on: <11-06-12/1247:33> »
I got to say man that sounds like a badass campaign.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <11-26-12/2024:46> »
Closing this one off for now. Recruitment has gone well so I'm going to suspend applications. I'll keep a waiting list in case there are gangers-at-heart who stumble across this post in the futuristic world of 2013, but for now we're good.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <02-28-13/0006:58> »
I am reopening recruitment and accepting applications from interested parties. Ideal candidates will be comfortable in an open-world setting where the game is what the players make of it. If you've ever wanted to (vicariously) have a leadership position in a gang, strategizing with your allies to plot the downfall of your foes, now's your chance! There is a robust game world with opportunities for intersession RP to further explore the gritty urban existence of the Puyallup Barrens, 2073. See the initial post above and/or the game wiki for additional information.

Questions? Want to play? Post here, PM me, hide in the bushes outside my house, whatever. See you in the shadows!

Lysanderz

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <03-06-13/0324:25> »
I am very interested with an Erratic schedule. It really is the drawback of my job.... That whole lacking a schedule thing. Drop me a PM if you'd like a char sheet. I got a ganger I've been meaning to run for a while now.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <03-16-13/0055:44> »
Recruitment has gone well and we have a solid crop of new cannon fodder. Registration is now closed; I'll post here again when it reopens.

Mystalya

• Chummer
« Reply #6 on: <03-18-13/0403:15> »
I totally have some characters already made that meet your requirements. Definitely looking forward to when you guys look for people once more.
Speech
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #7 on: <03-18-13/0459:56> »
Cool. I'll look you up when recruiting reopens.