Shadowrun General > The Secret History

Sheila Blatavska

<< < (2/3) > >>

Red:
Listed as on page 49 of Cyberpirates according to the shadowrun Wikia. She's the second-to-last poster listed.

http://pl.shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowland_BBS

Red:
Getting back to the topic at hand, though, there was this to find on the boards...

--- Quote from: Stahlseele on ---She was queen of England and Eva Braun i think . .

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Longshot23 on ---As far as is known - entirely OOC - Alachia is currently going by Sósan Naerain (formerly of Tir Tairngire) and Sheila Blatavaska (currently in charge of the Atlantean Foundation).

--- End quote ---

From the Ancient Files

Alachia is still around— apparently since the Second Age, the Age of Dragons, according to Anjo Verde on the ShadowRN list, who has read the translations of Scars and Little Treasures. She is the mentor for Brane Deigh, and the secret Prince of the Tir Tairngire council, Sosan Naerain.

Of course, that is dated...

From the Shadowrun Wikia

http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Alachia

Though this suggests there is no known connection to any modern Elf kingdom (which, if she is a Prince in Tir na nOg, would be contestable)

But really, most of this is the kind of stuff you can take or leave. You've got the important stuff. She's hands on, powerful, and has an ongoing interest in ancient ruins, knowledge and devices. She's basically one of those NPCs who just can't let go of Earthdawn ;)

Crimsondude:
I meant that I couldn't find anything about Miss Tick being a vampire. Posting in the middle of the night is not the best plan. :)

FastJack's Shadowland Posters PDF is awesome, BTW.

The only instance where it's pretty clear that Alachia is using the Miss Tick handle is this exchange from Shadows of Asia (137) about a dragon a poster describes seeing during a mana storm in the Black Sea:

--- Quote ---> Surely it’s not the Despoiler he sees?
> Miss Tick

> If it is, then let Sunset Blossom take care of him. Her mess, her responsibility.
> Feng Xiansheng
--- End quote ---

It can be argued that her comments about the IOND or wanting to see the Jade Dragon of Wind and Fire (who wouldn't?) could be, but for the most part it's pretty clear that she was up until Loose Alliances and mostly afterwards just a human street witch who was probably a member of the IOND, and who may have worked as a MCT magician for a time.

Red:
*tips hat*

Crimsondude:
BTW, in case it wasn't clear Feng Xiansheng is Mandarin for Wind Master, which is Lung's draconic title.

Oh, yes. I keep forgetting to add that I'm almost certain that the character name is a reference to Madame Blavatsky, aka Helena Blavatsky. She was a major figure on spiritualism and such in the 19th century. My favorite line from her Wikipedia article is this:

--- Quote ---One of the main purposes of [the Theosophical] Society was "to form a nucleus of the Universal Brotherhood of Humanity, without distinction of race, creed, sex, caste or color"
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version