NEWS

north west florida/ lower alabama

• 5 Replies

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« on: <09-25-10/2151:50> »
alright folks i'm looking for players. This is my first attempt at GMing a SR game but i ran a 1st level to past epic D&D campaign with my last group. Game is Sunday's at 1pm local time in Pensacola. bring books, dice, and your hide, cause as soon as characters are created we start playing no matter how many people show up.

oh and fast jack, this is warrior_allanon from dumpshock AKA Rajvik from SRWF
« Last Edit: <10-01-10/1430:17> by Wolfboy »
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

Wolfboy

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <10-06-10/0816:25> »
ok folks, apparently i'm getting a lot of lookers but no real takers so i'm adjusting. Game wont start untill sunday november 7 at 1pm. until then i am doing character creation for anyone who wants to play. Characters are a standard 400 pt build no straight up hackers, (i'm still learning the rules there) games are going to start as straight combat ops and then adjust as i learn to run and learn the rules better.
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

Wolfboy

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <12-08-10/1147:26> »
and once again the date comes and goes and no one shows up, unfortunately at the time including me. my life went to hades so i had to try something new

Wolfboy

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <05-15-11/1654:18> »
Alright folks i wont say this is the last chance but blast it all i'm getting desperate. Right now i'm running the starting game for my campaign as the final game at Mobicon this year, note i am starting my RED campaign and it will be a killer campaign. i hope people show up to play and i also hope they are interested enough that they will be willing to come to pensacola on sunday afternoons for a game.

Operator

• Omae
  • We own the night!
« Reply #4 on: <05-15-11/1657:08> »
Pensacola is tough for me to attend on a weekly basis, it involves at least a hundred miles' worth of driving on a cranky old '89 Ford Ranger Super.

I have the next Saturday off, however. I will be at Mobicon!

Wolfboy

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <12-21-14/1735:42> »
Lets try this again only with 5th ed.

Will be starting a game after the new year on Saturdays 1400 @The Game Space still kinda looking for players but currently have just barely enough.