NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1515 on: <08-09-13/2114:24> »
Right click the images you want one-by-one and select "Save Image As".
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1516 on: <08-09-13/2122:45> »
The images I get I just collect as I am online. I just some times find them when I am doing work. I end up looking through different sites and finding great images or I do lots of googling for the type of images I want. Then some times I don't really know how i did it I just end up coming across alot of really great shadowrun images.

Plus I Know alot of Image always wish they had a image to just show the players so I hope that the images I put up can help a image have a image for a character or scene they wanna show.

Hmmm Max Payne has to be a Adapt

Runner
« Last Edit: <08-09-13/2149:48> by Basic »
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1517 on: <08-09-13/2127:06> »
Would be awesome if I could just upload all my images at the same time to my Tumblr so I could just put them on here faster LOL

Looks like I get to test out my new bug zapper spell

At least I can still get the data out

An Illusion spell can really mess with your mind
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1518 on: <08-09-13/2151:49> »

« Last Edit: <08-09-13/2157:40> by Basic »

benedictmercury

• Newb
« Reply #1519 on: <08-09-13/2214:20> »
Yeah, I know how to grab the ones I like to my own drive, but as a dad with two stay-home kids and writing quotas to hit, I don't often have time to search for the right bidness. Basic is like a one-stop shopping emporium. Search: over.

ZeConster

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1520 on: <08-09-13/2304:03> »
The Kiera Cameron images really got me: not only is her gear Shadowrun-y (plus it's from 2077), but her timelime is actually slightly more dystopian than Shadowrun, since corporations actually took over the governments instead of just being more powerful.

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1521 on: <08-09-13/2309:12> »
The Kiera Cameron images really got me: not only is her gear Shadowrun-y (plus it's from 2077), but her timelime is actually slightly more dystopian than Shadowrun, since corporations actually took over the governments instead of just being more powerful.

I want that uniform-suit she has.  ::)
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1522 on: <08-10-13/0508:36> »

I want that uniform-suit she has.  ::)

Chameleon suit and shock gloves should simulate it adequately.

benedictmercury

• Newb
« Reply #1523 on: <08-11-13/2012:22> »
Ian Chiem and Aaron Beck are absolute revelations.  BANG--free spot-on SR mood pieces.  Some could practically be storyboards.

Thank you, sir, for your continued generosity.

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1524 on: <08-12-13/1820:36> »
Not a image but I think it's awesome

Shadowrun TV trailer fan made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q43h1zHpjqc

Tzeentch

• Newb
« Reply #1525 on: <08-17-13/1347:09> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1526 on: <08-18-13/0935:30> »
Sweet Images :).

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #1527 on: <08-18-13/1638:40> »
A few months ago I was in Japan and brought back some Japanese Shadowrun books.

These are called "replays", they are short stories based on actual gaming sessions, with explanations of specific rule points, etc. Very much like the "Enhanced Fiction" Catalyst started doing in the last couple of years (like the Anatomy of a Shadowrun booklet found in the Runner's Toolkit for instance). It seems japanese role-players are big fans of those.

Arclight, the company that publishes SR4 in Japan, has an ongoing series of replays set in the Shadowrun universe. It tells the story of the Angels (obviously based on the TV series Charlie's Angels), a team of shadowrunners composed of Horie, a human razorgirl, Jill Rain, an ork gunslinger adept, Nanny Witee, an elf mage, and the troll technomancer Suzuki-san.

From what I gathered these stories are quite light-hearted and as can already be guessed from the covers the artwork features massive amounts of silly fan-service. There are some funny culture shocks in there too (especially the way the Japanese writer and artist depict the NAN -- so anachronistic and cliché it's hilarious).

Still, it's interesting to see the gaming/reading habits of Shadowrun fans from other cultures.

« Last Edit: <09-21-13/0459:36> by Marzhin »
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #1528 on: <08-19-13/1208:03> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1529 on: <08-19-13/1732:44> »
Starting Bombing run.