NEWS

Thank You to all the Writers!

• 10 Replies

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« on: <12-19-16/1810:05> »
Thanks for making this shadowrunning dream a reality and bringing us all together. I was captivated by shadowrun at an early age and now decades later I'm even more excited than I was then. Many of the writers are absolutely brilliant people and most likely do this out of a passion for the game and fiction rather than a purely financial pursuit. It's because of you guys (and girls) that I get to experience the anticipation of upcoming releases, the thrill of playing Anarchy, and the memories that I think back on many years later. I feel like I can't get enough, I always have more books coming in and I'm extremely excited for Russsel Zimmerman's next shadowrun book :) I am also excited for a future revamp of Anarchy, it may be many years away and I'm already VERY happy with the current iteration. It's really quite overwhelming, thank you all for everything you do!
Show me your wallet and I'll show you a man with 20 fingers.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <12-19-16/2251:27> »
Hey man, thank YOU for buying the books.

Keep throwin' dice at problems!

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <12-20-16/0635:35> »
Thanks for making this shadowrunning dream a reality and bringing us all together. I was captivated by shadowrun at an early age and now decades later I'm even more excited than I was then. Many of the writers are absolutely brilliant people and most likely do this out of a passion for the game and fiction rather than a purely financial pursuit. It's because of you guys (and girls) that I get to experience the anticipation of upcoming releases, the thrill of playing Anarchy, and the memories that I think back on many years later. I feel like I can't get enough, I always have more books coming in and I'm extremely excited for Russsel Zimmerman's next shadowrun book :) I am also excited for a future revamp of Anarchy, it may be many years away and I'm already VERY happy with the current iteration. It's really quite overwhelming, thank you all for everything you do!

Well said! ;D

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <12-23-16/1235:42> »
Ditto! I've been fascinated with Shadowrun ever since I found my dad's old 1st ed books. It has served as an endless source of inspiration for my own stories for many years.
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

GunDrake

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <12-23-16/1405:59> »
Thank you writers! And all Catalyst games employees! It takes an entire company to make many writers and players dreams come true! All other employees need recognition too!

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <12-23-16/1420:44> »
And thank you to Patrick Goodman and the errata team!
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #6 on: <12-23-16/1431:10> »
Thank you to the whole team for your work and dedication to the Sixth World. Can't wait to read all the new books you'll publish in 2017 :)
And happy holidays everyone!
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

DeathofVirtue

• Chummer
  • Astral Ghost
« Reply #7 on: <12-23-16/1532:23> »
Indeed, I have been a huge fan of Shadowrun for many years now and while there are definatley still issues you guys/gals do a fantastic job, keep up the good work.  I look forward to seeing what you have in stock for us through 2017. ;D
Because if I pass you I wont even leave a breeze.
If you search for me you won't find a trace.
What then do those seeking me say they found?
Nothing.
Zero is nothing.
I am Zero.
What better name for myself?
 -Zero on being asked where he got his name...

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #8 on: <01-04-17/2252:07> »
On behalf of the team, you're welcome. My current round of work for Star Trek Adventures is nearly done, so we should be jumping back in the saddle soon.
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

Magnaric

• Chummer
« Reply #9 on: <01-07-17/1631:55> »
This really can't be said enough. I've played my fair share of RPGs, but never before or since have I been as instantly captivated, mezmerized, and completely hooked on a gane universe as I am with Shadowrun. The lore, the history, the intrigue and secrets and vibrant places and characters...it's honestly some of the best, most unique and genuinely interesting stuff I've ever been exposed(and arguably addicted) to.

And you, as the writers and creators of it, deserve the credit. So from this gamer to those responsible for making the 6th World as fascinating and exciting as it is, a hearty THANK YOU. You guys are excellent. Never stop being passionate about the game so many of us have come to love.  :)
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp

GunDrake

• Chummer
« Reply #10 on: <01-14-17/1431:31> »
On behalf of the team, you're welcome. My current round of work for Star Trek Adventures is nearly done, so we should be jumping back in the saddle soon.

Where can we look up your Star Trek books?