NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #465 on: <05-23-15/1735:45> »
@ Marco Everything you've done since you left me has been teaching you about your power. Teaching you a little of just how good it can be when you allow yourself to fully embrace what you are. You should not hold back when you pleasure people. Make them pleasure you, make them pant to fulfill your every desire. They will burn for you and you will exult and they will want you all the more. You learned a false god and a false set of rules. There is only now, only the pleasures that we can give to each other. Can you with all your false teachings say that people giving and receiving pleasure is wrong. That to enjoy every single sensation is wrong? To stop someone from hurting you simply with words is wrong. No, never. It is wrong to impose a system of beliefs that shame and degrade for any reason that doesn't cause unwanted harm. I gifted you with the power to explore and be everything you want to be. And that power gives pleasure, not pain, and yet you spat in my face and called it wrong because of a degrading and shameful set of teachings. Stop being a fool and embrace everything you are and experience every pleasure and the power of everything you can be. Agrat's form changed throughout her speech, becoming every sensual senuous sensation Marco had ever experienced as she slid around his every sense. And then she became more, and showed him power he hadn't even dared to imagine as she filled him with her essence.

@ Yelena  Bella smiles at you and says, "No, they don't. But let's make this a private party" and she and about ten of the hardest partiers in the group head out. It's only a few minutes ride. And when you get out there's a sub-orbital craft waiting for you all. Bella reaches out to you and says. "Yelena, I'd like you to meet my husband." He reaches for you and kisses you deeply while molding your body to his and then looks down at his wife. "Everything is ready. We can launch and enjoy the real party." The drinking and drugs continue even as you're launching and even before the green light to unbuckle is given people are far to far gone to care, and as Yelena is shared by Bella, her husband and another keeb she finds that the additional gravity of the launch combined with his powerful thrust and the SuperNova is like nothing she's ever had before. She's screaming and moaning and fighting for more, and they give it to her as she gives everything. Yelena is shuddering again and again lost in the pleasure, and she is definitely not in control anymore. The night goes on, pleasure and pain and pleasure and an incredible array of sensations from weightlessness and the drugs and then re-entry and thrust after powerful drug intensified thrust as she was shared by three men. You barely hear Bella say, "My Stardust.", and you only know it's a drug you want, but when you turn you can't find her, locked in the embrace of so many, and then Yelena's body peaks again and again and again, taken once more by the embrace of SuperNova and the men she's with and she's lost in it all.

@ Arc   NineLives smiles at you and says, "No worries slitch. You think about it and let me know. My comm is ST27387TA44118. And since I'm here to party and enjoy the fact that a Barrens slitch made good I think I'm going to have a little LaunchCode, and I see one of my favorite girls over there. I'll catch you later. Don't be shy about calling for lunch or summat. I still know where The Skeleton is." With that he leaves and Arc is invited to dance and is plied with drinks and a few other offers.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #466 on: <05-23-15/2301:34> »
Arc nodded and grinned as she copied down the commcode and logged it away.  "Uh-huh, I know how it is.  You take it easy, Nine.". Waving him off, the human's smile faded as she watched him go, still a little surprised that one of her old friends might be wrapped up in this drek.  The frown increased as Yelena's message hit her with the full gravity of its contents, her cheeks growing red at the revelation.  Distracting herself with a quick pull of her drink she fired off one hasty and final reply for the night.

@Yelena, you ARE coming home alive and in one piece after this, and I'm accepting nothing less.  You owe me a chat at LEAST.  Be safe and send me a pub comm when you're free.  I'll make sure you got a ride.

Satisfied with that, the little human returned her attention to the party, giving off the effect she was having a good time.  She brushed the feed of her bug on Yelena to the far peripherals...that much activity shouldn't have unwanted observation...the night wore on, and by 23:00, Arc had lost count of how many dances, toasts, and retellings of the "glorious battle" had occurred, but by then her bug had sent her an out of range notification, indicating Yelena had departed for her after party with Bella..and it was time for her to depart.

"Aight slitches, it's been real.  Y'all don't stop being awesome.  PEACE!". Blowing a kiss and a finger to the crowd, Arc departed from the Stardust with a bit of a buzz going, hoopping into her car and letting the autopilot take the wheel.  During the drive, though, all the mirth and joy faded, the human a whirl of emotions and concerns as she processed everything that happened, what is going to happen, and what of her life is affected by it...which is a good deal.  Marco is drek knows where now with that demoguy reporter whatever, and who knows if he will be seen again on this job chain.  Yelena is way in the deep end with the drugs and stuff, but Arc knows she is a survivor like her, and that it would take a fragging ton to off her.  Plus what she told me.... And then there was her life, her home, business, and...

It was uncertain if she intended for it or not, but when the car pulled to a stop Arc found Herself not at her garage, but rather at the apartment complex where Jaime lived.  ...yeah.  this needs to go down.. It was late...past 11, almost midnight even, but she hoped he would be home and awake.  Vruk's share a bond sacred to the orks... steadying her breath, Arc steeled herself as she stepped out of the car in her nice dress and makeup, grabbing one of her bags from the trunk and making her way to his door.  She couldn't remember if he had a datajack on him, but it was a safe bet.  No commlinks, no bugs...a direct connection and she could tell him what he needed to know about Arc...what she got into, what it means.

" No secrets..." she whispered as she got to his door, her right cyberarm lifting up and gently knocking twice...

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #467 on: <05-24-15/0108:04> »
Agrat was spectacular... she touched him like no mortal ever did. The sensual feeling was unique unlike anything he had ever experienced. She was never as generous with her essence, the desires and emotions were so pure that they could not easily be captured by words. They were a gentle music, a soft embrace, a sweet taste, an happy thought, sexual excitement, love, a sense of achievement of climax... his body and mind... his emotions and logical thought have all cried her name...  yearning and longing her presence...

It was overwhelming and even terrifying but he wanted more... and she gave him more and more...  he was screaming and his mind was screaming... This kind of pleasure could not easily be contained or restrained... it could not be bounded or shaped... there was no taming this beast.  She made love to him... at least this was Marco’s best metaphor...he was enjoying her... for the first time not as a blind follower but as a friend,  a partner or maybe even a lover.

United with her essence he saw more of Agrats true form than he ever did... She was ancient... as old as creation... way older than the church... She had many names...There was indeed no evil in her existence... She filled the entire world with lust and without her... Life could not continue... Somehow, despite being all these things, she was also a person, a lover... someone he could hold, touch, talk to... she could be scorned, offended hurt... and she was by most people... but Marco knew that he hurt her a lot more being so close to begin with.

... Everybody used him... could she be different? the one loyal to his nature? 
Her presence was too much... his body and mind could not bare it any longer, so good that everything else went pale.  He was exhausted and was sinking quickly into the best sleep he ever had... Marco is awed by the show of force... as the environment was uncomfortable to say the least. He could barely think but he tried to convey his message before totally losing himself to sleep.
“I love you! It was not  the lies of the church... I wasn’t brainwashed... I left because there is something more to pleasure...  Eventually I can teach you something new about it... about your own nature...
You know everything about every kind of pleasure, but you only see the details and miss the big picture... Your grace motivates humanity... you are offended that many religions consider you evil... I hurt you... I am sorry... I never understood that you could be hurt... That a force of nature is also a person that can love and hate... Between all the details there is something you miss... Something about your own nature that is hidden from you. I stopped following you because you do not need me as a follower... you need a partner... and I will share it when I understand what it is.”

« Last Edit: <05-24-15/0113:57> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #468 on: <05-24-15/0238:43> »
Yelena gives in to the urges of the drugs and her companions and she becomes a willing partner in the orgy in the sky.  She is an accomplished lover of men and women and uses all of her skill and the experience gained from forty-seven years of sex to please and be pleased.  And it appears that she is not alone in her search for pleasure here; all of the partiers and the new man, Bella's husband are involved in the sensuous mingling of flesh and bodily fluids.  There is no lack of partners for those that want more.  When Bella moves off to others, Yelena focuses as much as possible on the woman's husband.  She may not be in complete control of her body any longer, but there is some instinctual reasoning that she needs to be close to this couple and the husband may be her way in.  She offers him every part of herself to use.  The number of partners she satisfies is lost in the pleasure of the night.  Quantity does not matter, only the quality of the sex, and she is giving the best she knows how to anyone that shows an interest.  She will ask if the flight crew are off limits and will show the pretty stewardess her appreciation if allowed.

All parties must end at some point, and so does this one.  Yelena remembers nothing of the actual descent except that the sex seems to be better as the group re-enters the atmosphere, and the almost frenzied last couplings as the pilot announces the imminent landing of the craft.  Once on the ground, she thanks her host and his wife and waits to see if she will be given a ride or will have to call for one.
« Last Edit: <05-24-15/0241:29> by Mercy Merchant »
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #469 on: <05-24-15/1323:10> »
@ Arc  Jaime answers the door before Arc has a chance to knock twice. "Hi honey I didn't know your . . . . . .' His jaw drops at seeing Arc in her finery. "Wow." He pulls her inside and she finds herself up against the door as he kisses her lips, her jaw, her throat, his hands working her dress up as his pants drop to the ground. "If you can't tell I'm glad you're home." he says as he kisses her ear. And he cups her ass in his hands and lifts her up against him molding her into his body as he shows her just how glad he is that she's home. It doesn't take more than one kiss before Arc is meeting him with a fire she didn't even know she had in her. But the stress and fear and adrenaline she's been keeping in check all night explode out in a passion that has her taking every inch of him for herself, riding him even as she's the one suspended by his hips against the door. A tiny part of her tells her that she needs to talk to him first, that this will just make it harder. But that tiny voice can just be damned. He was her Vruk, and she was going to have him, all of him, and now. The next few hours bear proof of that determination on more than a few surfaces and Arc finds out she was paying a bit more attention to Yelena's party thn she thought when she introduces a few more positions. Hours later when her passion is spent and the throbbing between her legs has her fairly certain she isn't going to be able to walk for awhile Jaime picks her up and carries her back to the bed and kisses the top of her head as he molds her into his body once again. But this time it's gentle, intimate and loving and he says, "You were definitely worth waiting up for sweetheart." He cuddles her up against his chest and strokes her back and soon begins the even breathing that signals sleep.

@ Yelena  As you're leaving the vessel Gregor turns to you and says, "I've got the limo for the ride back to the club if you'd like a ride."
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #470 on: <05-24-15/1350:40> »
As everyone leaves the plane, Yelena turns to Bella and her husband.  "Was very good party.  Thank for asking; Yelena enjoy both of you very much.  Can do again sometime?  Call Yelena if want and I come meet you."  She gives both a very suggestive kiss.  As Bella turns to see to another guest, Yelena whispers to the husband as she strokes his side.  "You feel very good inside Yelena.  Call for me any time if want some more."

Yelena looks at Gregor and nods, noting that she is the only other person that does not have transportation.  "Yelena thank for ride.  Still feel drugs.  Was all so empowering.  Like can conquer world.  Almost like Kamikaze, but not have such bad time coming down."  She looks down at her dress and grimaces, holding up one arm where the fancy stitching has been torn.  "Yelena look mess."

She lets Gregor help her into the limo and sits back against the plushness.  She pulls a cigar from her purse and offers him one. Lighting up, she takes the opportunity to examine the man.  He seems so.............normal..........for a pusher and a minder, but Yelena is convinced that is an act performed by a gifted man.  Yelena is pretty sure that he was along at the after-party for club business, probably to keep tabs on Bella and her husband.  Bella has spoken several times of the special club drug and Gregor would be just the person at the club to be providing her with an occasional fix.  That he was also able to worm his way into the mix of people at the party would make him an exceptionally talented and perhaps dangerous man.  "So, Gregor know Yelena is Hero of Barrens.  But Yelena know nothing about Gregor.  Can tell Yelena anything about self?"
« Last Edit: <05-25-15/1042:13> by Mercy Merchant »
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #471 on: <05-24-15/1737:45> »
Marco wakes up with the sun, he looks at Ambrose that begins to move... "Good morning mr. reporter... Ï am Marco... how do you call yourself?

... Do you know where you are?"
Marco explains him, the events from his point of view including the hamster part.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #472 on: <05-24-15/1936:15> »
The next morning's rays filtering into the bedroom were what eventually caused the sleeping Arc to stir, the little human groaning as she rolled over to deflect the offending light.  Her body aches, slightly stiff after the night, but still she managed to give a little smirk with her eyes closed as she recalled the previous night.  Frag it man, I did not expect things to go down that way...huu. Stretching her body, she eventually tossed the sheets aside as her eyes opened, taking in the surroundings. Catching herself in a mirror, she let out a cringing laugh at the sight: her hair completely undone and haphazardly laying on her head, half covering her face, makeup smeared and messy, some left on the pillow even.  Calling it a lost cause, she left it all as was as she turned to find Jaime...Only he seemed to have already awoken.

hmm.... Sitting up slowly, Arc groaned again as her body responded to the aching and the fatigue she had accumulated.  Taking her time, she sniffed at the air and caught a whiff of something outside the door: food.  Smirking, the little stout human slowly stepped up off the bed and strode our into the kitchen, brushing her hair from her face as she saw a breakfast laid out on the table.  "Ahh, ya shouldn't of..heh.."". Blushing a tad, Arc took a seat in front of the food, flaming around to look for her vrukan whilst her thoughts sorted out her business..

Marco is off the hook I know.  If he wants to contact us fine.  Yelena will message me once she is free I know that.  And Sam...if Sam is okay, he she whatever will likely find us first.  So really, I'm off the hook with that.. Just leaves Mr one thing...

Lifting her head up, the human sat back casually when Jaime did show himself, the human smirking a bit on instinct as she sighted him.  The smile eventually faded though as her guilt and apprehension took hold in the end.  "Hoi, dude...I gotta tell you something...I gotta be real, and I know there's a shot you may not like it, but I may be into some drek, and I cant leave ya in the dark on it..'. She took a deep breath, and over the meal proceeded to divulge everything that had happened.  She started with the battle that hospitalized her, and how she got to have all the new hardware she had picked up, and how that led to employment to square that debt.  She continued onto the deal with the Stardust, and what she's had to do for this job, assuring that it was by no means her legit desires anything g that went down there.  "...and right now?  I don't know what.  Next steps seem a little fuzzy ya know?"

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #473 on: <05-24-15/2348:26> »
There was children playing in the park throwing water-balloons while parents laughed in the background. It was a joyful day, the sun was shining, birds chirping, all in all a rather pleasant day. It was a special day for Timothy, who turned seven this day, playing with his friends Jessica and Adam. He'd sent an invite to Jacob, a friend of his who had just lost their pet cat, though Jacob didn't show up. In fact Jacob was always a bit distant ever since Jessica was around Timothy, shying away often, even canceling plans they had together. But The kids never thought anything of it..

K̶̡̛̛̬̼͙͉͙̙͚̖̥̟͓̬͙̤̯̞̻͖͚̽̈́ͯ͒̐̐̒ͬ͆̑ͣ̋͌ͪ̈́͂ͫͫ̉į̵̷̰͈͎̘͕̱̣̻̗̜͚̞̫͎͔̱̼͒̉ͬ̋̂ͮ͗̍͆ͭ͞l̋̓ͯͦ͢͏̟͚̪̯̦̙̬̤̤̼͎̘͈̭̥ͅļ̵̠̳̮̞̆ͦ̀͂̃̑ͮ͂̂ͬͣ̌͢͝ ͎͓̮̎ͪ̀ͮ̎́̂̐̆̋̑̕͡h̶̡̙̝̻̝̱͖̘̘̖͔̠͐̂͌̓͑ͤ̓̎̃̋ͨͥ̃ͦ̕͘͢ͅe͑ͨͥͯ̀͂͊̕҉̜̪͈̼͓̘̞r̷̷͚̝͇̜͚̈́̅̄͗̾̌̅ͩ̒ͮ̋ͩ͡.̶̸̷̯͚͇͉̻͓̪͍͇̟̝͚̤̘̽͂ͩ͌̉̂̓͗͂̇̈̓͌ͭ̆͐́́̚.̸̮͖͇̼̦͙̙̹̘͔̟̝͖͈͚͉̬͙ͭ̅ͧ͌͗́͝͡.̴͛ͭ̏̄̅̂ͯ̿̌̑̀̆̋̓ͮ͏͈̪͕̳̘̣̜̱̫̺̀ ̡̒͋͛̔͋̄̾͛̇̿͟͡͏̟̖̟̘̳͕̹̭̝̥͇͕̰̟̱͝ȃ̌̊ͪ̌ͮ͂͒͡͞҉̘̘͚̞̹̭͉̪̪̤̟̗͈n̴̴͕̣̟͕͓̝͎̱̯̞̗̭̲͎̟̬̪̠̾̾̇ͩ͊̓̆ͩ̏ͪͮ͌͂̀ͩ͋ͥ̀͜͜ͅd̷̶̩̟͍̼͈̝̻̫̙̠̰̣͍ͯ͆́ͥ͐̾̑̔̔ͬ ̨͕̝̟̖͓̜̥̈ͨͪͬ̊̂ͭ͋̃̄́̚͞͠hͤ͂ͪͫ̄ͨ̂̏ͩ̓̈ͫ͒̍ͭͣ̎̇͜͞͏̮̟̳̱̬͔ͅe̵̴̢͈͖̪̬͍̞̣͚̩̤̻̾̃ͬͩ̂ͥ̃̆͑̾ͫ̏ͧ̀̀͠ ̸̛̥̳̻̮̟͖̩̲͔̜̊ͧ̔̀͐ͧ͞͡w͍̠̪̦͚̒ͬͣͩ͌ͣ̎ͣ̎̌ͫͪ̎̚̚̕͜ͅi̢̛̗͓͚͓̫̟̦͙̖͐͂̐̃̋̂ͪ̅ͣ̒ͨ́͘ͅl̴̸͇͇̫̠̦̞̤̰̝̓ͨ͊̅̈̕͘l̵̘͕̰̣̦̼̬̺̩̩͇̹̭̪͈͎͚ͦ̇ͪͤ̀͒̃̔͂͡ ̨̛͉̹͖̘̜̒̒ͯͯͫ͋̐͒̂͜n̴̍̓͋̃̆ͨ͋͊ͤͥͧ͞͏̛͔͙͔̹̺̪̻̰̖͇̱̫̜͡o̴͇͉͎̲̭̺͕̮͕͍ͥ̌͐͑͗́͜͢ͅͅţ̥̬̞̝̳̞̥͈͇͇̬̳̙̣̘̑̓͗̒ͥͮ̈́͗͘͘͢i̘̠͍͍̗̹̪̟̪̩̲͕̠͔̖̤̹͉ͬ̈͗̂̚͟c̶͔̖͖͈̆ͦ̒̉̓̃̄ͩ̂ͦ͛ͩ̈́̽͑̑̈͢͜ę̧̘̝̝͎̃͆͊ͬͤ͛̔̓̍̎̏̆̄̈̓ͤ̽͑̚̕͘ ͍͖͍̣̈̀ͮͮ̓̌ͭ̈͛ͦ̍͗̒͑ͫ̓́̃̃̀͡y̦̲̝̦̻̼̘̼̮͚̜ͤ͒ͬͨ͆ͥ͋ͫ̇͑ͪͣ̓ͨ͡o͐ͬ̏̈̎́̌ͦͯ̂̆ͪ̍ͨ̽̚҉̴̡̱͎͚̖͉͠ų̩̭̬̹̣̩͖̮̭̱͈͔̱̭̤͓̥ͫ͑͒̋̋̾ͬ̏͢ ̡̟͓͚̤͍̤͇̝̳̪͍̳̠͉̉ͥ͂̾͑͌͌̓͒ͫͣ̈̉ͣ͑͌ͅȃ̷̧̨͈͍̻̣̯̞͇̟̹̘͍̱̦̞̙͎̖̫ͯͯ͑̌̒̉ͨg̉͛ͯ̓ͬ͐̈́̊ͪ͌ͥ̓̈́͐̈́͡͏̯͕͈̜͙̰͎͔͕̤̙̹͉̫̯̬̜̕a̶̧̛͈̭͓͚̝̻̥̱̬̮̭͇̟͚̖̫̰͍ͧͣ̾̏̓̃͛̍ͬ̓͆̉̽̋̆̌͆ͥͧ͟͡i̷̸̹̹̞̲͖̻͍͕̮̲̤̾̽͊̔ͪ̎̆ͯ̽̀͠͝n̸̢̺̮͓͖̭̙̗̎̈́̄͗͊̒̉ͨ́͜.̏̍̃ͦͪ͂͆ͥ̋̊̈̅͛̀҉̶̵̳̜̞͙̲͙̻̭̮̣̺̟͇̰͝.̧̆͛ͨ̈ͦ̈́ͨͤͨ̍̂ͯ̂ͮͤ́̋҉̷̬̗͉͙.̢͉̹̠̙͎̝̥̪͙̘̱͔̤ͤ̓̽ͤͨͬ͐ͥ̀ ͖̗͙̤͖͔͇͇̣̮̠̜͆̐ͩ̓͆ͤͬ̃͋ͫ͐̆͑ͣͧ͘͞ͅ

...Jessica laid in the ground with bloodstained pipe running through her.. blood pooling.. Screaming. He did noticed... but why.. why.. those eyes.. we are friends.. Why do you look at me.. with hate?

Jacob sharpened a length of pvc pipe.. He'll make him see.. but he didn't.. the bitch! she's still cursed him..

Screaming.. More screaming.. Timothy choking on his on blood.. blood pouring like a beautiful water fall..

They all betrayed me. All of them..

W̸͙̲̠̙̞͗͒̐̀͒ͮ̏̂ͫͣ̍͂̀̎̓̿̐͛̏͟͝͝h̨̞̹̠̜̗̲̝̟̹͍̰̺͍͕̳͉̉͌̊͛͑́͢͢ͅy̴̧̧̯̼̟̱̙͎̣̳̙͎͍̯͎ͣ̌͊͂̆͂̈́͋̓̂͞͞ ̬̼̲̲̳͉͈̻̘̠̩̼̣̝̹ͥͬ̽̓́̽̉̊̃̑̓̎ͩ̇̀̎͗͟n̷̅͂̌ͪͦ́ͮͪ͐̌҉̸͇̫̜̬̘̠͕͚͇͈̰̳̗̗̣̦͇̝͘o̽̏͊̊͆̓͐̓̎͒̋ͮͤͬ͗ͮ҉̸͇͈̯̬͓͍͢t̸ͤ̽ͤ̓̄̄҉̷͕̥̩̜̣̫͙͓̙͕͔̥̦̜̥͍͉͟ͅ ̴̛̥̻̱̰̹͉̳̼͙͓̮̘͙̥̫̰̖͛ͩͨͫ̇̿ͮ̃́ͤ̏̌̔͂͑ͤ͘͝͡k͑̑̑͑̽ͫ̒͐̔̌̊̐̈͒ͮ̚҉̷̘̮̪͙͕͉͍̳̺͓̮͍͟ị̶̛̖͎͚̘̲̭͉̋̀͋ͯ̑̂͛̄̒̃ͨ̎̚̕͘͜ͅͅl̴̸͈͎̩̞͔̱̣͈̑̔̅͑͊ͪ͢l̎̈̽́̅̿̐̃͂̈́҉̶̨̤͖͍̙̙͡ ̴̨͓̼͉͎̳̳̯̲̰͉̣̤̾͊̉́̉̔ͬ̀̀ͥ͋́̊̈̋ͩͥͭ͠͞tͮ̀͂҉̰͉͔̼͎̼̻͍̙͓̼̻͖̩͕͈͡h̭̘̺̙͙̫͈̖̻̰̱̳͇̞̫̮͙̋̇̐͐̇̐͐̉̌̀̓̆͊͑̀̕͟͜͠e̴ͮͫͪ͛̎͒ͥ͗̒͌ͧͩͬ̓͠͝͞҉̼̫̜̤͖͉͔̦͙͉m̸̨̞̱̰͔̣͕̲̪̹̳ͫ͂ͨ̅ͨ̾͆͒̄ͬ̍͒́̕͢͡ ̵̱͚̭̠̜͓̯̝̊̅̉̃ͦͪ̓͌ͩ̀a̸̡ͬ̿̊͆̄͋̎̂ͤͩͤ̏̓̊̈ͩ͜͏̣̰̘̪̪̤̲̦͈͈ͅļ̧̛̬̦̤̰͔̗̬̙̦̻͙ͪ̌ͫ̓̒ͮͧ̚͠l̛̘͔̦̖̮̮̬͓̥ͧ̓̒ͥ͐̏̓ͭ̉ͫ͊̿̊͗ͫ̇ͭ̐̕̕͢.̢̯̱̰̖̼̝̞̲̤̳͓͕̠̪̦̉̊̍ͮ͐͗ͭ̏̎͑ͧ̍̇̈́ͪ̂ͦ.̱̤̹̣̻̫͍̯̰̳̤̹͚̩̪̍̍̒̈́̓̇̀͜ͅ ̵̲̠͇͎̦̮̱̱̞͔͍̪̹̟̗̓͋ͥ͂͝i̶̴͉̯̘͔̮̦̬̙̣͉̗͔͕̜͔̘͐̾̉ͧ̌̓͒͘͜f̷̼̠̺̤̩͖̠̘̟͓̠̬̰̗̜̹̱ͫͣ͒ͧ̿͌̎ͥ̾͗͘͝ ̷̴̛̙͈̙̖͚͙̬̜̠̙̘̺̜͍͇̣̥͍̓͌̏͆̋ͮ̀̋ͮ̾̉̍̂ͪ̊ͬ̓͒ͫ͝t̶̷̶̷̜̦̳̝̜͚̟̟̞͓̤̲̺̱̦̖͉͚̝ͮͣ̒ͪ͐ͯͫͭ̍̄ḧ̡̨̰͈͈̪̱̟͔́̑̓͊̐͌̇̉̅̐͘̕ê̞͓̠̪̝̦̬̣̪̯̫̜̩̯͔͕̟͊̉ͨͭ̂ͣ̍́̚̕ͅy̷̯͈̳̠̝͕̣̞̤̠̥̱͕͕̮͂̃̄̆̓̓̿ͯ̄̿̋̓̓͑ͩͫ̀̌͘ ̲̻̠̠̭̹̪͚̻̻̭͕̥͇͙̮͙̹̌ͪ̃̓̓͂ͣ̉̈̇̐̀ͨ͟b̛̻̮̱̖̼̱͈͍̣͐͆ͯͤ̂̈́͌̂̈̀͑ͣ̐͢͞e̦̫̳͍̫̦̟͉̘̮͖͍͙͚̳ͦͤͭ́̒̈́͐ͨ̂͢͝ͅţ̷̛̞̠̺͎͕̥͕̤̝̜͔̟̳ͬͬͤ͐̐̓͋͐̾ͨ̍͌̋̌͘͡ṛ̛̲̜̰̖̉̾̒̅ͨͤͪͪ̃͒̄́͠ͅā̡̦͇̝͕̣ͧ͒̅̽̔̓ͫͭ͊͐̿ͯ̓̑ͩ̿̚͘͟͢y̰̲̪͎̻̣̲͓͚̘̰ͮ̓͒̒ͭ̑͛̄ͫ͢͞͡ ̶̸̴̫̻͇̺̯͊͛ͫͣ̂̎͆̈́̔͢y̸͓͔͔͓͈̰͙̘̯͇̦ͬ̐̐ͪ͝o̧̼̫̱̠̪̗̥̭͕̮̘̫͖̠̥̱ͩ̎ͮ̆ͫ̒́̚͜͡uͨ̅́͌̄ͨ̄͐ͥͯͧ͌̒͌̊̋͏̸̗̙͖͈̞̪̥͔̪ͅ.̡̺̪̤̱̯̰̖̳̘̘̥̩̭͈̘̣͂̃̿̇́́ͅ.̨̛̖͕̘̙̫ͬ́̏͂̊́̚͘ ̷̨̡̢̪̳̘͈̬̤͔̫̖͚̗͎̪͙̪ͭ̅̀̀̉̋ͯͤͮ͌ͮ̓ͯ̃ͪͥ̇̚͟t̷̵̗̤̫̯̪͔͚̲̱͕̃ͧͬͯͨ̃ͥ͂̾͐ͩͬͨͬ̑̚͢͢ͅh͓͙̖̹͕̰̣̠̘͌ͤ̄̓ͨ͊̚̚͘͠e̷͒̓ͨ͑̃̽̈́҉̪̟ͅy̛̛̺̳̲̼̻̣̺͇̼̞̼͇̙͍̼ͨͫ̿̃ͩͦ̎ͤ̑̇̓͆ͣ̚͟ ̭͙͚̭̟͚ͤ̾͂̏̍ͩ͛ͯ͒̿́͘͠͝d̢̓̉̈ͪͮ͑̃ͮ҉̯͍̙͓̹͎̰̻̪̦̖͙̻̙̲͓̬̺͘ǫ̗̯̩͔͙̌̇̽̄ͨ͛̾̀ͤ͠ͅn̵̨͓͇̩̜̹̄ͮͫ̍ͧ̓͊̇̄͑̏ͯ̀ͮ̃ͩͨ'̴͗̏͒̔͑̓̈ͯ͗ͨͣͮ̆͑̚͏̧̻̻͕̘͈̫̮͔̺̀ͅẗͤͣͭ͑ͦ̆͋̌ͮ̃̂͏̟̬̬̬͉̟̖͚̳̭̖͖͎͕̗͙̣ ̡̱̦̺̞͖̩̭̮̓̃͛̒͑̐ͤ̋̅̒ͮ͌̈̉̆̉̇͜͞h̵̢͖͍͎̖͙͙̪̺̫̏ͩ̔̚͠a̡͈̳͔̰̙͇ͯͤ͆͗̔́́͞͡v̲̹̝̼̖͎̰͖̫̙̙̲̍ͯͣ̀͝è̬͎̘͈͉͎̤͔̻̝̩͇̣ͪ͊̑̌́̄̈́ͧ̓̄ͬ̋̆͒̊ͮ̀ͅ ̧̛̙̳͔̝̭̾͑̔̇ͪͤͧ̊ͪ̉͊ͯ̀ͭ͂̿̐̔͋͡ţͤ̾͌̐҉҉̨͉̟͍͖̜͖̠̟̱͖̥̬͈̬̪̰̦͈͢h̷̵̶̼̺̥̭͓̗̬̳͉̥͖͙͌ͤ͊̀̍̐͋̆͛ͪͧͩ̊̎̐ͫ́̂̚͘͞ͅe̶̸͓͖̻͚̯̥̱̖͇̘͍͚̩͇̪͔̗͕͒̉̇͂̂̐̕̕ ͎̝͇̠̻͔̪̹̰̰̣̩̰̪̹̲͐͑̀̃ͤ͊̂͐̈́ͤ́͟͝ͅr̴̛̛̬̼̼̰̮̩̳̘̯̜͍͆ͨ̅ͧͣ́ͣ͐̆̆̅ͤ̊͒͋̊̇̀̚͝i̴̛̩̫̰̝̼̯͙ͭͥͭ͒ͩ͜͜͡g̷̵͇̙̦͙̬̼̥͓̠̳͖̬̥̪̖ͩ̀͂ͤ̇͒̔̎̃̍̉͆̚͢͜͠h̶̵͚̻͓̙̹̱͖̜ͭ̈ͬͥ̒͜͜͠t̨̟̞̪̫̭̘͙͇͍̮̠̤ͪ̓͗ͭ̏̇ͪ́͂ͣ̍̋͛͌̑̾̅̀͞ ̧͓̩̬̹̬͉͎̱̅͐̓̾͊ͭ͂ͫ͑̐̊̆̓̆ͧ͒ͨ́̚t͇͇͕͍͐ͮͯ̀̀̌̃͑̋̅̌̀̚͡o̾̆̋̎҉̢̳̗̙̫̮̠͇̱̭͕͇͠ͅͅ ̴̨̫̮͍̦̰ͬ͊ͯ̇ͨͪ̿̓̍́l̵̨̡͖͖̰̰ͬ̇ͭ̆̀͐ͧ̏ͤ͂̌͒͂͐̄͐ͦ͊͞ị̵̟̙̱̱̻͕̈͗̄͒̌͑͐̅͋̈̎̆ͣ̐̆̎́ṽ̈̇̒͏̺̤̖̭̪͓̟̼̣̩̗̜̞̤͎̣͡e̡ͫ̾̈͛̊́̂ͥ̐̚͡҉͏̮̪͍̱̬̘.̡̘̥̯̱̗̪̬̻̣̙͎͙̗̙̩͚͙͉̾̉ͤ̀͛ͩ̌̔͐͌̉̍̄ͭ̇͗̚͠͞.̧̢̪͍̱̺͔̘̮̱̪͇͉̲̫̞̬̜̺̏̀͛ͩ̅̃́̀̈́̄ͣ̕͟͞

A co-worker laid in her bed late one night, her flesh tinged blue and slightly bloated from the drugs I had given her.. She deserved it.. she dared to reject me.. and instead went with Robert. Robert! He'll have his next.

I couldn't get to him.. not yet.. not yet.. these bars.. they won't hold me.. they can't hold me.. I'll show them.. the world.. The world betrayed me.. No one has the right to live...

This is but one of the many voices Ambrose could hear in the ruined out prisons he found himself now in. The Unconscious old man, bombarded by the raw negativity emotions in the place, his own dark feeling welling up within him... images of Kato... That rotten piece of drek.. Spittingcobra leaving him there to get attacked by the three laughing goons... John giving him that mission.. Only one thought continued to well up within his mind, of all those who betrayed him, or fell through, or assaulted him...

B͇͚̙ͣ̆u̗͙͇ͯ͊ͯͫͬ̉ͥ͢r̢̳̩͓̻͙̽ñ̩̠̮̭̗̠ͦͣͤͬͣ͊ ̻̝̹̮̞̫ͭ̀̍ͤ͢ẗ̫̩ͭ̈́̐̍̀h̰̫̣͚̼̝ͤ̽ͭ͂̃͛̑e҉̝̝̬̩͔m̲̥̏͡ ̘̲͙͇̝̾̓ͤ̿a̻͚̝̝̞̥̘ͩ͘l̮̱̫̟̔̈͆ͦͭl̛̲͔̭̝̓ͯ͆

Ambrose slowly awakens, chuckling at first.. then giggling then full blown laughing loudly though the halls. "Burn them.. Burn them all.. Everyone gets coal.."
« Last Edit: <05-25-15/0031:41> by Triskavanski »
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #474 on: <05-25-15/0443:17> »
"Easy there cowboy..." Said Marco in asoft voice. "You had a rough night... Do you remember what happened to you?" He handles him a bottle of water.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #475 on: <05-25-15/0448:53> »
Ambrose sits with his hand on his face, slowly looking over to Marco without turning his head. "Why of course I know John. All I did was detonate a little explosive on myself.. And was struck by something in the back of my head. Why would a few little.. were is my coat? Who's cloths are these! Where is my bloody coat?!"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #476 on: <05-25-15/0454:29> »
Marco patiently answers: “I found you unconscious in the basement of the club... right after I blew up the warehouse... I could not bring the coat with me... it was too big to carry unnoticed... these are random street clothes I picked at some vending machine. I think that your coat is still at that basement. was there anything of value in that coat?”

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #477 on: <05-25-15/0500:26> »
"Is there anything valuable in there? Of course there was something valuable in there! Additional bombs, glow sticks, tool kits, nitro glycerian, couple of sticks of tnt.. No wait. Those last two weren't there. My commlink! I'm going to go get it back.."

He says swinging around to his feet, stumbling slightly as his leg wound shocks him for a moment, but still he's back onto his feet stumbling around. Mumbling.. "Bottles.. bottles.. I need bottles, gasoline, canvas and Styrofoam. That'll burn them."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #478 on: <05-25-15/0510:21> »
Marco is surprised: "You barely made it out alive and now you want to go back in there?... this is the vengence speaking... You will be killed if they spot you in there again... Especially after that warehouse blew up... the chatter in the club was gang war or somthing... I think they can trace it to you... Sam is also missing... Do you recognize me?...
He sighes....

Perheaps you should sit down a little bit more... you were out for several hours. 
« Last Edit: <05-25-15/0512:07> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #479 on: <05-25-15/1258:25> »
@ Arc  Jaime listens first in admiration, then surprise, then shock and finally anger. But he sits still and listens all the way to the end and once she's finally finished he lights into her in perfect Or'zet, (funny, his accent got way better the moment he got angry.). "That had better be the last lie you ever tell me. You are my Vrukhan. That means something. And it had better mean whatever it is we're in, we're in it together. And if I can't trust you to be straight with me and know, know, that I have your back, and that you have mine, we're done. I don't ever, ever, want to have to lie to our children about their mommy coming home soon because I don't know where their mommy is or even if she's coming home because I don't know jack about where their mommy actually is or what she's doing. Understood

@ Yelena  Bella's husband kisses her back as he lifts her skirt to stroke her between her thighs. "I'm sure we will have other opportunities." and then he bites her neck before he turns to his wife and puts his arm around her. She smiles at him and then grabs the hand he was stroking Yelena with and sucks his finger while he laughs down at her. They leave then and the last of Bella's clothing is off before the car door closes.

Gregor smiles at Yelena as they enter the car and he lazily kisses Yelena down the side of her neck as his thumb circles her nipple and he accepts one of the acrid cigarettes, "Russian." he says as he lights it, "An unusual choice, there are so many better ones out there, especially for what you must pay to get these." He leans back his hand still lazily exploring Yelena, but the touch is casual, almost soothing for all it's intimacy with her body. After a moment he says, "I'm a lawyer by trade, but I like to think my true profession is enjoying myself." He turns to you and looks into your eyes, smiling, "I think we have that in common." He leans back for another long lazy drag of the cigarette, "But all I really know about you is that you were in the right place at the right time to get off a lucky shot. So what do you really do?"
« Last Edit: <05-25-15/1338:00> by ismilealot »