NEWS

Looking for a GM and players-Pacific timezone(preferred)-Putting out the fealers

• 11 Replies

Preacher1776

• Newb
« on: <01-22-15/1217:35> »
Hello all, a group of friends and I are looking for a few additional players and a GM to start an online session with. We all live in the pacific time zone, but that is not a deal breaker. We may have a couple "get to know each other" sessions so that the GM and players can get a feel for each other(that way we don't find ourselves out of a GM or players halfway into the storyline...).

Shogun

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <01-26-15/1206:29> »
I am in the pacific time zone!  :)  If needed I can GM but I prefer to play if possible.  Which version are you planning to use?  I have played and GMed 2nd through 4th edition and have the 5th edition core rulebook but have never played.

Wrothmonk

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <01-27-15/1926:27> »
I'd be interested in an online game. I'm in central time zone myself but that's only 2 hours difference so timing should be workable for me.
« Last Edit: <01-27-15/1930:20> by Wrothmonk »

Preacher1776

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <01-28-15/1900:23> »
Awsome to hear! As of yet were thinking that we will use 5th ed with some of the 4th ed expansion books, all depends on what the gm is thinking.

kenobi87

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <01-30-15/0912:10> »
I would be interested as well, if there is still room.

Preacher1776

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <02-04-15/1110:28> »
So in taking this forward:
     We are looking at using the 5th Ed core book(with its expansions) and some of the 4th Ed addon books.
     So far we have 7-8 prospects(including all who have posted so far)
     We are looking to do this game on the weekends, most likely looking at Friday(if that works out with everyone's time tables)(THESE DAYS/TIMES ARE NOT SET IN STONE, THIS WAS JUST A TIMFRAME THROWN OUT AND HAS NO CONFLICTS SO FAR).

Please post(or PM me) what days work for you(as well as approximate times) and I will try to compile a schedule that works best.

Preacher1776

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <02-09-15/1245:52> »
Sorry in advance for the double post. Its looking like we may actually get a couple games going because of turnout(in my personal, forum, and internet chats) that we may need to set up a second group, which is awesome. Please continue to post here if you wish to play and are able to adhere to pacific time lines.

Side note, WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR GM's. So far it seems that none of the runners have issue's with folks Ghosting(GM'ing while also playing their runner). IF YOU INTERESTED IN BEING A GM, PLEASE POST.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #7 on: <02-10-15/0845:30> »
Well, I live in a place were I'm in the pacific timezone half the year. And the other half of the time I'm in the mountain time zone.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

FloobyBadoop

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <02-12-15/1922:41> »
I'd be happy to GM. I go by EST, however, and my schedule only allows me to play on Thursdays and Saturday.

PM me any deets you think are important, but particularly a current list of players interested, and what they said their schedules look like. Also, I'm going to assume we're using the standard priority system for building characters?

Ojack

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <02-15-15/0831:09> »
I am extremely, extremely interested in starting up with a group as a player.  It has been very difficult to try to find a recurring game, and I would really love to be a part of you guy's group, second group, whatever you need.  I have more dnd experience than Shadowrun  (being a player and a GM), but I can help with character gen, help out with newer players or even newer GM's get started.

Any pace is fine for me, if we have all beginner's, I'm cool with helping out as much as possible, getting everyone an idea of how to play etc, if we have all experience players that's great as well.

For schedule, I should be able to make any day of the work except Tuesdays, that's the dnd 5e game that I DM.  So please please write me back, I would love to learn more about the group, and help as much as possible!!

Keep me in mind lol!

Wrothmonk

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <02-26-15/1918:52> »
Haven't heard anything from you guys recently, is this game still going to happen?

Preacher1776

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: <03-17-15/1025:29> »
Hello to all who are keeping an eye on the thread, and sorry for the late response. WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF A GM. Please post here or PM me for details.