NEWS

Season's Greetings

• 3 Replies

BetaCAV

• Omae
  • 2-legged devil rat
« on: <12-21-14/2349:41> »
I'm guessing most SR players have never heard the Salish tongue spoken, much less sung. Thus, I offer Jana Mashonee's performance of O Come All Ye Faithful, in Kalispel Salish.

http://youtu.be/gHhcHlUO7mo

Celebrate responsibly if you celebrate -- that means no russian roulette with a Parashield, chummers, and no driving for the losers in such games -- or Clockwork will get your families. No, you can't give some of them to him, either. Be sober and right-side-out for your weekend missions, and survive to post again in the new year.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #1 on: <12-22-14/0142:56> »
Celebrate responsibly if you celebrate -- that means no russian roulette with a Parashield, chummers, and no driving for the losers in such games -- or Clockwork will get your families. No, you can't give some of them to him, either. Be sober and right-side-out for your weekend missions, and survive to post again in the new year.

No promises!  Just kidding, I have a boring life (as evidenced by my nearly-constant presence here).  :P  In any event, Happy Holidays to you as well, and thanks for the really unique and interesting video!
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <12-22-14/1112:48> »
Awesome! Thanks and holiday wishes to all!!

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #3 on: <12-23-14/0359:29> »
Whatever you call it and whatever you do to celebrate it (even if that just means soaking up some holiday overtime), have a good season, folks.