NEWS

Received a Jackpointer as a Contact -- Need a Connection Rating that is official

• 2 Replies

Hibiki54

• Omae
« on: <11-24-14/0343:40> »
So, I recently played one of the previous year's CMP and because of my interactions with the NPC in these mods I earned a famous Shadowrunner as a contact.

So, I have Kat O'Nine Tales as a contact Loyalty 1. My GM assigned a connection rating of 2 since it was unknown, but I was wondering if the SR Missions coordinators have something that would be more official or more appropriate for someone as famous/infamous as her.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <11-24-14/1007:54> »
Maybe its only connection 2 because its a copykat o' nine Tales  ;)

IMO though a famous runner should run the gamut of the 3-5 range depending on how many friends they made along the way
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #2 on: <02-03-15/1041:14> »
Remember, people are on JackPoint because Jack (or the current Mods) found them interesting and/or their information or point-of-view useful - it doesn't make them 'famous runners' by any stretch.  /dev/grrl/ when she was first on JackPoint was a rank newbie, though obviously her connection and experience has gone up since then.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.