NEWS

[OOC]FAMILY Matters

• 196 Replies

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #135 on: <12-14-14/0924:31> »
i kind of hate you now RagallachMC. I have gotten several adds on my web pages for things in Tacoma because of the research I've been doing on what the hell is in Tacoma, both now and in 2075 XD
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

RagallachMC

• Chummer
« Reply #136 on: <12-14-14/1125:23> »
i kind of hate you now RagallachMC. I have gotten several adds on my web pages for things in Tacoma because of the research I've been doing on what the hell is in Tacoma, both now and in 2075 XD

The GM cannot be held responsible for spambots, cookie trackers or predatory advertisers

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #137 on: <12-14-14/1620:36> »

The GM cannot be held responsible for spambots, cookie trackers or predatory advertisers

Damn! I knew i should have read the fine print when i signed up for this game!

Edit: I would like to roll an area knowledge to see of any meta friendly restaurants that aren't this one.

9d6.hits(5)=3
« Last Edit: <12-14-14/1928:20> by Imveros »
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

8-bit

« Reply #138 on: <12-15-14/0101:44> »
I would like to do the same.

Seattle Area (Skill 3 + Intuition 5): 8d6t5 2 [2, 2, 1, 5, 2, 5, 1, 3]

I suppose I won't know any more. Was worth a shot.

RagallachMC

• Chummer
« Reply #139 on: <12-18-14/1521:56> »
I'll update the IC thread tonight and move you guys to the next location.  Busy weekend for me, but I'll stay in top of it.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #140 on: <12-18-14/2252:54> »
I was waiting for raven and 8bit to say something. I think the holidays are slowing everyone down. Did you have an intro in mind or would toy like Volker and I to move it forward ?

8-bit

« Reply #141 on: <12-20-14/1156:16> »
Sorry about being really inactive, I've been super busy with schoolwork before Christmas break. I should have sent a heads-up, but it's kind of late for that now  :-\

Raven Runner

• Chummer
« Reply #142 on: <12-20-14/1200:49> »
Sorry, been traveling a bit but should be able to post more regularly now, will probably miss a day here and there but Dave is an easy go-with-the-flow kind of character so she just tags along if I'm not posting.

Also, Dave's bow is still in the Barrens, oops!  What's the best way to go get it?  Wanted to get ideas out of character since I'm still getting a feel for the setting.

Volker: haha, yeah Dave can be kind of annoying when it comes to race stuff :)  This is just how Dave is, and not necessarily a reflection of reality, just to be clear. 

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #143 on: <12-20-14/1254:37> »
yeah things have been rough in my neck of the woods as well so its all good guys

BTW i wanted to roll an intimidate but for some reason Invisible castle is down. If you want to roll it that's fine, or i can try back again later and see if its up. I roll 8 dice plus/minus mods and whatever Dave gives me by aiding or by simply just being there

Thanks!

RagallachMC

• Chummer
« Reply #144 on: <12-20-14/1502:45> »
It's the holiday season so I figure everyone is busy with their lives.  I know I am.  I'm sure we'll settle back into the groove after next week.

Imveros

Roll made.  I'll post to IC later today.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #145 on: <12-21-14/0205:46> »
Volker: haha, yeah Dave can be kind of annoying when it comes to race stuff :)  This is just how Dave is, and not necessarily a reflection of reality, just to be clear.

Got it ;)

I'm glad when X-mas is over. In Nepal you don't have the holidays, but it seems to kill all three threads I'm playing in :(
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

RagallachMC

• Chummer
« Reply #146 on: <12-25-14/0216:30> »
Merry Xmas to all of you.  I hope it's a good one.

Despite the fact that all of your characters are probably on the Naughty list, Santa brings each of them one present. What would it be?
« Last Edit: <12-25-14/0250:39> by RagallachMC »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #147 on: <12-25-14/0632:38> »

Despite the fact that all of your characters are probably on the Naughty list, Santa brings each of them one present. What would it be?

:D Merry Christmas anyone
I'd take a SIN then, or a Manipulation focus. Or, if that's too much, an affair will do nicely ;)
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #148 on: <12-25-14/1002:42> »

That's right he brings us presents. We know things and if he wants us to keep that between us, well he better keep up his end of the agreement!

Imveros...i mean Sterling will take any of the following!

http://www.businessinsider.com/18-best-bottles-of-scotch-in-the-world-2013-8?op=1

8-bit

« Reply #149 on: <12-26-14/1721:35> »

A Fairlight Excalibur

Ahem. I mean, uh, coal! That stuff sells for a lot on the black market! No? All right then. I got it.

Homemade Texan BBQ. That stuff is good.