dodgy elf [5e]

• 6 Replies

moonlightshadow13

• Chummer
« on: <07-21-14/2021:10> »

mazazon

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <07-21-14/2123:12> »
looks like it fills the street sam tank and shootem up sort of role pretty well.
tons of dodge dice and a surprising amount of damage soaking dice as well.
I would point out you don't really have a secondary skillset and you may have some issues on missions where you need to get through any amount of security since all you have is longarms no sneak and no palming . your shotgun and sniper rifle both have concealability of +6
If your actively concealing your gear it'd be palming + agility vs perception + intuition, your not allowed to default on palming though so you can't actively conceal your gear. This means the person looking for your guns is going to be rolling perception + intuition[mental] + weapon size modifier(+6) + situational modifiers and they only need 1 hit to notice your guns. In other words if your hoping to walk into any non restricted place with even minor security they almost certainly will notice your guns. you might be able to get around being immediately arrested by getting a license for your rifle but the spas is forbidden. Fortunately you are allowed to default on sneak but you'll still only have 6 dice for that so yeah you'll have a tough time getting in anywhere without having an HTR called on you.

celondon

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <07-22-14/1558:56> »
looks like it fills the street sam tank and shootem up sort of role pretty well.
tons of dodge dice and a surprising amount of damage soaking dice as well.
I would point out you don't really have a secondary skillset and you may have some issues on missions where you need to get through any amount of security since all you have is longarms no sneak and no palming . your shotgun and sniper rifle both have concealability of +6
If your actively concealing your gear it'd be palming + agility vs perception + intuition, your not allowed to default on palming though so you can't actively conceal your gear. This means the person looking for your guns is going to be rolling perception + intuition[mental] + weapon size modifier(+6) + situational modifiers and they only need 1 hit to notice your guns. In other words if your hoping to walk into any non restricted place with even minor security they almost certainly will notice your guns. you might be able to get around being immediately arrested by getting a license for your rifle but the spas is forbidden. Fortunately you are allowed to default on sneak but you'll still only have 6 dice for that so yeah you'll have a tough time getting in anywhere without having an HTR called on you.

With a Logic of 1, odds are he'd just try to walk through Security carrying the Sniper Rifle/Shotgun, never realizing it would be a problem. He's as dumb as a stump.
Skating away on the thin ice of a new day!

ZeldaBravo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <07-22-14/1624:25> »
He has high intuition so he sure has some common sense.
*I have problems with clarifying my point in English, so sometimes I might sound stupid or rude.*

Blazrath

• Chummer
  • I've yet to see a regular sword being hacked into.
« Reply #4 on: <07-22-14/1639:41> »
So would you say then he is illiterate, but has enough brain cells rubbing each other to know not to make fun of an orc's mom in front of his face. Meaning the difference between Book Smarts and Street Smarts.
Talking Aloud Thoughts Matrix Astral E-Mails/"Sub-Vocal"

Easy Tyger

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <07-23-14/0021:30> »
Unfortunately there is an error in your power point distribution. You have applied your path discount to Combat sense  for all three levels. You can only apply it to the first level of any power.

moonlightshadow13

• Chummer
« Reply #6 on: <07-23-14/1646:42> »
Thanks for pointing that out.