NEWS

[SR5] character sheet - editable pdf, look similar to original

• 8 Replies

cip

• Newb
« on: <11-20-13/1257:51> »
Hey guys,

I created an editable pdf SR 5 character sheet for me and my group. But since I like this community, I thought I might let you have it, too.

I used the original SR 5 character sheet as a starting point. The headlines are all editable, which makes for a highly customizable character sheet. If your pdf editor can manage to put a picture in there, there is room for a portrait of your character. And the huge damage track is made a lot smaller and moved to the end of the 2 pages, merging it with the book keeping of edge and other expandable goods.

If I am violating any kind of copyright, please tell me as soon as possible and I will retract the document. This is the only place in which I made it public and will make it public. You may need to install the fonts "electric toaster" and "bedrock".

Enjoy and feel free to leave comments :)

P.S.: Had to make it a zip so I could upload it here.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #1 on: <11-20-13/1622:39> »
Interesting concept - I've not seen anyone else do this type of sheet design before.  I'll have to test it out more in depth later, but I like the theory and overall design aesthetic.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

cip

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <11-20-13/1623:56> »
Thank you   :)

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #3 on: <11-20-13/1639:34> »
nice man, thanks
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Tkeela

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <11-20-13/1658:47> »
all right!, ive been looking for something like this!:)

Godwyn

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <11-21-13/0124:28> »
Thank you very much for this.  Having the titles editable as well is quite convenient, as none of them are ever set up quite how I prefer, but being able to relable them...

Oak

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <11-21-13/0827:57> »
Thank you very much for this.  Having the titles editable as well is quite convenient, as none of them are ever set up quite how I prefer, but being able to relable them...
/signed

Great job!

cip

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <11-21-13/1011:07> »
I'm happy you like it :)

martinchaen

« Reply #8 on: <11-21-13/1104:20> »
Awesome!