NEWS

SR5 - Character Sheets

• 8 Replies

thinklibertarian

• Chummer
« on: <09-01-13/1703:46> »
These are the character sheets I use in my games.  I wanted a larger font than the standard sheet and more room.

The first page is general character information, skills, and attributes.
The second page contains most of the combat information and equipment.
Then the sheets are specialized: Augmentations, Decker, Rigger, etc.

These are not form fillable, and I don't have Acrobat, so I can't do it.  If anyone else wants to, go ahead.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks
« Last Edit: <09-01-13/2255:23> by thinklibertarian »

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #1 on: <09-01-13/1721:03> »
These seem nice, real simple. :) I might use these for the Missions-Legal Sample Characters if someone makes form fillable ones.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Stepping Razor

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-02-13/1045:50> »
Here's one I used to build my character. It calculates Limits (.5 = round up), Essence and mods your final Attributes by plugging in your ware bonuses at the bottom. It's pretty handy, but you may need to download the free version of PDF-Xchange to save your edits.  After that you can open it in most any PDF viewer

PDF-Xchange
http://www.tracker-software.com/product/pdf-xchange-viewer

Fillable SR5 Character Sheet:
http://blog.homoeoteleuton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ShadowrunFormFillableCS25a.pdf

Right Click the PDF and select Open With PDF Xchange Viewer (.exe will be wherever you installed)
« Last Edit: <09-02-13/1048:33> by Stepping Razor »
I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Said I'm dangerous --  Stepping Razor, Elf Street Samurai

Palladion

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <09-02-13/1115:53> »
Very nice thinklibertarian, the layout is great. I ran the sheet through Adobe Acrobat to create form fields, most of them worked, so you can probably create a form sheet with a little playing around.

I think the only confusion I had with the sheet was the Drones/Vehicles page and their weapon listing. It might be a bit confusing for people to structure their weapon selection like that, and unfortunately, there is no way to track ammo for each drone or vehicle.
P A L L A D I O N

celondon

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <09-02-13/1420:36> »
Here's one I used to build my character. It calculates Limits (.5 = round up), Essence and mods your final Attributes by plugging in your ware bonuses at the bottom. It's pretty handy, but you may need to download the free version of PDF-Xchange to save your edits.  After that you can open it in most any PDF viewer

PDF-Xchange
http://www.tracker-software.com/product/pdf-xchange-viewer

Fillable SR5 Character Sheet:
http://blog.homoeoteleuton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ShadowrunFormFillableCS25a.pdf

Right Click the PDF and select Open With PDF Xchange Viewer (.exe will be wherever you installed)

Fairly cool. What's with the "Sign" limitation? It won't let me save a filled form unless I Sign it?
Skating away on the thin ice of a new day!

Stepping Razor

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <09-02-13/1618:39> »
Not sure. I had to open it with the program I listed to save anything on it. Kind of a pain, but it works (mostly ; )

I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Said I'm dangerous --  Stepping Razor, Elf Street Samurai

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #6 on: <09-02-13/1620:31> »
Here's one I used to build my character. It calculates Limits (.5 = round up)
Aren't limits always rounded up, like nearly every other number in SR5? So 5.33 becomes 6?
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Palladion

• Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <09-02-13/1645:40> »
Aren't limits always rounded up, like nearly every other number in SR5? So 5.33 becomes 6?

Michael is correct, Limits are rounded up.

Your JavaScript on the sheet calculates it correctly using Math.ceil except for Social Limit, which should be "Math.ceil(((a+a+b+Math.ceil(c))/3)+d)" (round up Essence before calculating Limit).
P A L L A D I O N

thinklibertarian

• Chummer
« Reply #8 on: <09-03-13/1512:47> »
Very nice thinklibertarian, the layout is great. I ran the sheet through Adobe Acrobat to create form fields, most of them worked, so you can probably create a form sheet with a little playing around.

I think the only confusion I had with the sheet was the Drones/Vehicles page and their weapon listing. It might be a bit confusing for people to structure their weapon selection like that, and unfortunately, there is no way to track ammo for each drone or vehicle.

Hi Palladion. I don't have Acrobat, so I can't do it. I used Pages on my iPad to create the sheets and exported them as PDF.

I forgot to mention how the drones and weapons worked. Each drone entry has a weapons field with four numbers in it. These numbers refer to the actual weapons listed on the second page. I did this so I would not have to list the same weapon systems with each drone or vehicle entry.

I did not put spaces for ammo because of space and because a standard mount holds 250 rounds I didn't think it would exhaust itself during an average run.

« Last Edit: <09-03-13/1515:58> by thinklibertarian »