NEWS

Cerebral Booster question

• 25 Replies

Red

• Omae
  • Good plans load the dice. Good stories trump them.
« Reply #15 on: <04-18-12/1029:06> »
Bastards the lot of you!!!
So why isn't this in your Sig yet? ;)
Might make me seem unapproachable to folks new to the Forums who might want to know something about my works.

That's what I tell myself, at least.
Because responding to everyone talking about all the games they play in, and how much fun their having by calling them bastards makes you seem approachable. ;)

I'd write more, but I got to work on something for one of the characters I'm playing. ;)
I have to go into my corner, rock back and forth, and cry.

Now that should be in your sig. ;)
"My writing is more akin to a cook than a farmer: give me the pieces, and what comes out of it is greater than the sum of it's parts. Give me nothing, and I just stare dumbly. It's a failing, but then, it's also a living."

ShadowSea, for my players.
http://shadowsea.webnode.com/

bangbangtequila

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <04-22-12/1313:18> »
*Walks in meekly*
I'd like to point out, as a totally unbiased Canadian observer having sampled, extensively, beer from all over the continent, that American beer is the water we use to sober up after drinking real beer.

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <04-22-12/1355:08> »
*Walks in meekly*
I'd like to point out, as a totally unbiased Canadian observer having sampled, extensively, beer from all over the continent, that American beer is the water we use to sober up after drinking real beer.

Not the kind made down here in TX--Shiner.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #18 on: <04-22-12/1604:04> »
*Walks in meekly*
Not the kind made down here in TX--Shiner.
We have an answer to that, it's called Newfie Screech.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #19 on: <04-22-12/1706:42> »
Beer, in general, is only good for having a bit of fun when you're out with friends, and need to be able to drive later. Anyone who is serious about their drinking skips the beer altogether, and goes straight to whiskey. My chummer Jack D makes a little slice of heaven that goes down smooth. Or if that's not your thing, there's also a few guys he knows that can help ya out. Jimmy B and Johnny W will take care of ya.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

JustADude

• Prime Runner
  • Madness? This! Is! A FORUM!
« Reply #20 on: <04-22-12/2358:42> »
Beer, in general, is only good for having a bit of fun when you're out with friends, and need to be able to drive later. Anyone who is serious about their drinking skips the beer altogether, and goes straight to whiskey. My chummer Jack D makes a little slice of heaven that goes down smooth. Or if that's not your thing, there's also a few guys he knows that can help ya out. Jimmy B and Johnny W will take care of ya.

Pffft.

Start off with three or four Irish Carbombs, proper ones with a double glass for the bomb holding a full shot each of the Bailey's and the Bushmill's, then just drink beer to maintain the buzz. ;D
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
― Albert Einstein

"Being average just means that half of everyone you meet is better than you."
― Me

redwolf

• Chummer
« Reply #21 on: <04-23-12/0318:10> »
nop you go to the glen and you stay there and if you got the ny you do the knwecando 
yes i'm red and it's not blood, and no i'm no comy i'm just red, so are you going for that pis' or going away!!!

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #22 on: <04-24-12/2239:51> »
Tequila is my lady! 
My lady is tequila!

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #23 on: <04-24-12/2250:26> »
Tequila is my lady! 
My lady is tequila!
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <04-25-12/1458:29> »
No Everclear? Also i knew a picture was coming after that last one. xD
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

JustADude

• Prime Runner
  • Madness? This! Is! A FORUM!
« Reply #25 on: <04-25-12/1515:29> »
No Everclear? Also i knew a picture was coming after that last one. xD

You do realize Everclear is basically laboratory-grade ethanol in a different wrapper, right?

The only reason to drink it is because you want to get stupid-drunk, do something you'll regret, and wake up in a pile of your own vomit.
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
― Albert Einstein

"Being average just means that half of everyone you meet is better than you."
― Me