NEWS

[OOC] VU93 SL Project Shadowtalk

• 63 Replies

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #60 on: <11-21-12/2317:39> »
Might be a good idea to see about getting the stuff related to this stickied.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Jian

• Chummer
« Reply #61 on: <11-23-12/0806:59> »
Eh, I've got a bit of time. I'll write up Delir, if no one objects.

Oh, and feel free to PM me if there's anything you need clarified/fixed/fleshed out/etc.

Silence

• Omae
  • I swear, I'm innocent. Just ask the nuns.
« Reply #62 on: <08-22-13/0041:59> »
Smiley's Profile, after Paragraph 11, after Money Johnson's Comment.

>>>>>[What she has to say? Well, where to fraggin' start? Although Madrecita mentioned it, people really need to know how much of threat to everyone this guy really is. He's a manipulative bastard with a sky-high IQ used for his own selfish needs. Everything he does and says as purpose, always! One day, I notice he puts poison in his own tea. The next day, I realize he wanted me to see him put poison in his tea so I come up with the idea of doing research on poisons. He teaches kids in Redmond how to fight, then they grow up and volunteer out of gratitude to protect the small prostitution ring he operates in Tacoma. He never asked any of them, he already knew they would without hesitation. He winks at a random woman in the street, weeks later  we find her sitting at the front desk of a hotel, still remembering him and without even flirting he can have what he needs from her. Trying to analyze what he does all the time is just maddening. Sometimes you wonder if he sees the future or if he engineers it perfectly. He is also completely free of any morality. He does what he wants, when he wants. And there's absolutely no stopping him, especially when nobody has no idea what he really wants. I envy that asshole's freedom. I'll predict this about him. It's a repeated succession of one consonant and one vowel, punctuated by exclamation.]<<<<<
     -- Autumn (23:56:01/01-27-74)

Following Above
>>>>>[ That's called advanced research, kid, and knowing your surroundings.  This is what old runners do, and try to tell young runners to do in order for them to become old.  Legwork and research is something that plenty of runners don't do -- or don't find someone to do for them.  I have a good idea who Smiley hires for his research, and I'd bet that he's paying a nice chunk of change for it. ]<<<<<
          -- The Wyrm Ouroboros (01:20:40/01-28-2074)

>>>>>[Hahaha!]<<<<<
     -- Smiley (15:27:37/01-29-74)

>>>>>[I'm not sure which worries me more:  The fact that this guy sounds nicer than Uath, but manages to be almost as much of a dick, or the fact that it almost sounds like that apprentice of his is in love with him]<<<<<
     --Siouxsie(23:41:50/08-21-75)
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend" - every instructor out there

"Maybe in your case, but he's a great buddy I'm leaving behind." - Siouxsie

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #63 on: <03-18-16/0338:56> »
Hawatari's profile is being developed on GoogleDrive, and is available for commentary, i.e. VU93 shadowtalk.  Used Keita's Madrecita to be the poster, as that character seemed most likely to be someone who'd want to do it.  (Wish we could get Keita back ... :/ )
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.