First of 10 exotic builds created by request. While I am new to the SR5 system, I am told I am quite good at building unique and interesting characters and have been tasked with creating a number for our local DM to utilize (and for me to occasionally play).DRAFT WORK IN PROGRESS
Alias: Solid Snake
Public Awareness: 3
Street Cred: 0
Physical Limit: 9
Mental Limit: 4
Social Limit: 5
Physical Boxes: 13
Stun Boxes: 11
Nationality: Caribbean League (SINless)
Formative Years: Bag of Organs
Teen Years: Test Subject
Real Life: Pit Fighter
Real Life: Urban Brawler
Real Life: Bounty Hunter
Real Life: CelebrityBODY
10/10 [Exceptional Attribute and Increased Physical Attribute]AGILITY
5/7 [Improved Reflexes III]STRENGTH
4(5 with Pain Editor)/7LOGIC
2(1 with Pain Editor)/6CHARISMA
Cold-BloodedWhenever the character is exposed to temperatures below thirty degrees Celsius, all tests related to Physical attributes face a –1 dice pool modifier. Below twenty degrees Celsius they face a –3 dice pool modifier. Below ten degrees Celsius they face a –5 dice pool modifier. At zero degrees Celsius the character ceases to function entirely and enters a comatose state until she is sufficiently warmed.
The bodies of characters with this quality have temperatures close to the air temperature, providing a –2 dice pool modifier against detection or attack by anyone perceiving them solely through thermographic vision or thermal sensitivity (p. 118).
Natural Weapon (Bite: DV (STR + 1)P, AP –2, Reach –1)
Exceptional Attribute (Body)
High Pain Tolerance II
: Caribbean League (Miami)
Legendary Rep ()
Restricted Gear (Pain Editor)NEGATIVE
Day Job (5) : Urban Brawl Defensive Coach (4000 nuyen per month at 11 hours per week)
SINner (Carribean League)
UneducatedOnly skills with ranks are shown here, with attribute bonuses added inACTIVE
Academic: Caribbean History
Academic: Metahuman Biology
Interest: Transhumanist Philosophy
Professional: Pit Fighting
Professional: Urban Brawl
Street: Crook Hangouts
Street: Lone Star Procedures
+ Transys Avalon
+ Image Link
+ Thermographic Vision
+ Rating 6 RespiratorBioware
Rating 3 Alphaware Bone Density
Remaining Karma: 8
Style: Wrestling (MMA Style)
Technique: Constrictor’s Crush
Improved Reflexes III
Improved Physical Attribute
Some runners are born, others are made. Sadi was bred in a facility designed for one purpose: develop next-generation and sell them to various CEOs and warlords (is there really a difference) around the world. From birth, all the experimental subjects were forced to endure highly dangerous procedures, all in the pursuit of the bottom line. Some had weapons grafted into their flesh, others has their neural networks rebuilt, and the rest had even more esoteric procedures inflicted upon them. Sadi’s clutch was coded under Project: Svalinn, the “doctors” rebuilt his skeletal network and eliminated his ability to feel pain.
More to follow...
1) The tabs are my own design and are free to use. The link to the album on imgur is http://imgur.com/a/5IXFu
2) The naga now needs actual armour. At this time, he has a natural armour rating of 8, plus his 10 body, plus 3 for Bone Density, which if I understand the rules correctly, means he will be rolling at least 15 dice to negate damage, even against heavier weapons. He will eventually be getting a Tantric Qi Focus Tattoo for Mystic Armour 3, once he reaches Magic 6. But until then he needs some good- old-fashioned Kevlar. Suggestions?
2.5) Can you upgrade Tantric Tattoos? Say I bought a Force 4 (Mystic Armour 2) now, and wanted to up it to a Force 6 (Mystic Armour 3) later.
3) With that armour comes some key upgrades. As Naga have the cold-blooded trait, they are very vulnerable to cold. Any mods that can help mitigate this weakness would be much appreciated. The armour must also be able to take the biomonitor upgrade, since with the Pain Editor, Sadi has no way to know if he actually has taken damage.
4) Would it be useful if I included summaries of certain less-known items/abilities?
5) The Skills section looks very cluttered to me, any suggestions as to how I might make it more readable?
6) Which is better, Clinch or Subdual?
7) Does Bone Density’s Damage Change turn subdual damage into Physical?