I thought I would share these PDFs I put together for my Anarchy games. I have made some adjustments but maybe you will find it useful or inspiring.https://www.dropbox.com/s/ortsrq2fuwhtvv6/Anarchy%20Threats.pdf?dl=0
- Reformatted each entry (where possible) to list number of dice rather than Skill + Attribute. So if it says 8, roll 8.
- Standardized some Shadow Amp phrasing.
- Renamed Vehicle Weapons to Gunnery (for space and clarity); and Piloting (Ground) or Piloting (Other) to Pilot Ground and Pilot Other (so you can add a specialization without double parenthesis).
- Used kla060365's
re-balanced Assault Rifle and Machine Guns (that gives meaning to SMGs)
- Added bookmarks and hyperlinks for easy search.Stratification
- Similar to Professional Ratings, I needed a way to measure the threat level each NPC would pose. These are somewhat loose levels based on Attributes + Skills + Shadow Amps.
- Thug Level (<28), Gang Level (28), Street Runner (38), Prime Runner (48), Terror (>48)
- Added options for Mooks who use only one Condition Monitor (like SR5 Grunts), and Mains who gain Positive Qualities.Categorization
- Separated NPCs into categories such as: Critters, Corporate, Magic (including Spirits), Matrix, Military, Security, Shadow, Street. This might determine what Knowledge Skills or Contacts might apply.
- Each category has about 4 entries.Expanded Entries
- Added Boston Lockdown Head Cases (Shambler, Rager, Manipulator, Hidden), Barghest, Enemy Shaman, Enemy Technomancer, Vehicles (APC and Light-Assault Copter), Rent-a-Cop (HTR), Corporate Security (Elite), generic runners (Company Man, Street Sam, Pistol Adept, Razor, Combat Medic), Wiz-Ganger, Enemy Drone (Mini)
- Added options for Enemy Mage, Lesser Spirits, Blood Spirits, Toxic Spirits, Shadow Spirits, IC, Sprites (new version), Ganger types, and Gun Emplacements.Re-Balanced Entries
- Tried to get each entry closer to a certain Threat Level by adding/subtracting Attributes, Skills, or Shadow Amps.
- Rebuilt Sprites to closer match IC mechanics with Spirit power levels.
- Rebuilt Enemy Drones. Drones are vehicles with Armor only. Flying now forces a reroll when attacked but takes extra damage when hit. Audio Analyzer just interprets voice commands.
- Balanced Enemy Drone weapon options. Small Drones can no longer take out an entire team of Prime Runners.
- Rebuilt Spirits with non-combat options (that can be taken in lieu of combat options).New Version
- I kept the old version in case people liked it better but I now use this newer one.
- Re-re-balanced Spirits: dropped Armor for the most part on Spirits (except Earth, Beast); Reorganized critter powers to always include the non-combat power and a choice of combat options.
- Re-re-balanced Sprites: dropped Firewall in favor of using LOG + LOG for defense like a Technomancer. Bumped LOG to 6.
- Added a option on Corporate Security to use the unused 4 Shadow Amp Points for Corporate Security for specific AAA megacorps. For instance Ares might have better guns, NeoNET might have Matrix capabilities, Evo might have more cyberware, etc. Mix it up.
I hope you enjoy and that these inspire more! And if you think this is good, throw a link to it (thanks kla!)