Author Topic: The Calendar  (Read 654 times)

Thanos007

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
The Calendar
« on: (16:52:26/05-14-16) »
I have read this section over many times and I still don't get how the mission calendar works. Anyone want to take a shot at explaining it to me?

Raven2049

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • CDT "Special" Agent
Re: The Calendar
« Reply #1 on: (20:59:56/05-14-16) »
http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=21126.msg379834#msg379834

This post shows how one of my friends has his calendar, he also goes into it a bit on how he has it setup further on the thread.

Thanos007

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #2 on: (07:19:14/05-15-16) »
Do player calendars need to "sync up"? Do the need to match? Or is it just how you, as the player, have used your time?

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: (09:55:53/05-15-16) »
The calendar is character specific; the only time it needs to sync up is if a group of players share a lifestyle, as far as I can remember.

So, run a mission, mark off a week on the calendar with the name of the mission. Then, take as much downtime as you want in increments of weeks (i.e. if you only spend one day training a Rating 1 skill, you still use a whole week).

Thanos007

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #4 on: (10:22:47/05-15-16) »
Thanks! That clears things up for me! :)

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: (00:45:45/05-16-16) »
The calendar is character specific; the only time it needs to sync up is if a group of players share a lifestyle, as far as I can remember.

So, run a mission, mark off a week on the calendar with the name of the mission. Then, take as much downtime as you want in increments of weeks (i.e. if you only spend one day training a Rating 1 skill, you still use a whole week).

That said, you can do multiple short things (X Hours/Days) things in the same week, so long as they don't total up to more than a week.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor