NEWS

SR5 matrix / online bonus and the wifi inhibitating building or deserted area

• 186 Replies

Lysanderz

• Omae
« Reply #180 on: <06-28-13/0351:58> »
A Pocket Secretary... shit. I'm totally running with one of those now. Just so when my team see's it they go

"Man, you know there is this shit called... COMMLINKS now, right?"

And I'll be like "Bitch please, it's a classic"

MadBear

• Chummer
« Reply #181 on: <06-28-13/1037:05> »
There are still Hipsters in 2075?
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
-Dr Suess

GiraffeShaman

• Omae
  • Devourer of Salads
« Reply #182 on: <06-28-13/1146:25> »
There are still Hipsters in 2075?
Yes, they are called elves.

Lysanderz

• Omae
« Reply #183 on: <06-28-13/1330:25> »
@ MadBear

You know what a good hardware/demolitions skill and a Pocket secretary can do? HE Grenade. Who's gonna suspect that your Pocket Secretary is full of C4?

MadBear

• Chummer
« Reply #184 on: <06-28-13/1349:43> »
Why do you think I carry a bag of toasters with me at all times? No one ever thinks to search toasters for explosives, and in the 2070's even toasters are wireless...
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
-Dr Suess

Lysanderz

• Omae
« Reply #185 on: <06-28-13/1355:19> »
Shit, I guess I shouldn't have snuck one away from you to cook my breakfast with this morning...... we might wanna run away.

MadBear

• Chummer
« Reply #186 on: <06-28-13/1752:01> »
Not really, they operate like regular grenades, so unless you wirelessly triggered the toast to pop up, it won't go off. Though there is always the chance some random hacker got bored, found the node, and hacked it just for the he-BAM!
-Dr Suess