NEWS

Tangled Currents - Rose

• 617 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #30 on: <04-20-16/1130:19> »
Robin laughs as she stands and begins clearing the paper boxes and plates, taking them to the trash disposal unit.  "I will see what I can do about getting some info on any public outings.  While I am doing that, I am going to get in some time with my Master Vampire Hunter.  You up for bringing your Werewolf in for some fun?"  She walks off towards the smallish living room where the trid screen sits.  "You know, I am sure that we can arrange for some lessons if you are going to try for the wifey.  She might be the easiest road in."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #31 on: <04-20-16/1146:48> »
I've got nothing else going on tonight, some Werewolf action might be fun, she replies as she follows Robin to the living room. What are you talking about? Did you find out that the wife plays too?

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #32 on: <04-20-16/2331:22> »
As Robin brings up the game and loads it, she nods.  "Oh yeah.  He is pretty fragging obvious with his arm candy, but she plays, too, apparently.  Or at least according to some of the gossip out there.  I have set my deck agent to looking a bit deeper and will let you know what I can dig up.  For now, it is on to trying to get past the next stage of the Gargun Puzzle."

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #33 on: <04-21-16/0001:30> »
Rose slowly sits on the couch and stares blankly for a few moments while she pulls up the controls. "... Ooooooh. Oh! I thought you were saying that she played *this* game!" she exclaims, waving her arm at the trid screen. "I was trying to figure out why you were wanting to give me lessons, you know I'm better than you already!" she jokes, then suddenly realizes the implications. Cocking her head to the side, "What lessons were you suggesting?"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #34 on: <04-21-16/0018:03> »
Robin laughs and turns her head to look at you.  "You are about the biggest dweeb I know.  Of course I did not mean this game.  I meant, you know, some GG stuff.  Girl on girl sex and all that.  I was just thinking that it might be easier to be seduced by the wifey than the guy.  Of course, we do not know that yet.  For that matter, it could be easier to be picked up by him, but it seems that you would be more in the open that way than with her.  Just an idea.  A sacrifice for the cause, you know."  She pauses a bit and looks at you again.  "Wait.....would you really be interested in that?"

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #35 on: <04-21-16/1008:53> »
Sticking her finger out at Robin she responds, "Me?! You're the one that was suggesting lessons!" Relaxing a bit she continues more logically, "But yes, I was thinking your idea of gaining access through the wife had potential. I don't think I could handle a strange guy groping me though. Urk." She shudders a little bit.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #36 on: <04-21-16/1025:52> »
The game comes up and you can forget about the outside world for a bit as you and Robin share the joys of gaming together.  It is one of the guilty pleasures that make life easier to get through.  At the end of a long chase, your werewolf and her vampire hunter team together for the last boss fight of the Gargun Puzzle scenario, emerging triumphant after a very hard fight.  Robin yells out and pumps her fist into the air, quite excited.  Her eyes are glowing as she shuts the system down.

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #37 on: <04-21-16/1040:28> »
"Man, you always get the best loot out of those scenarios," Rose grumps. "It's obvious the game designers all play Vampire Hunters!" Grinning at Robin's reaction she jokes, "Well at least you're excited. You going to be able to sleep tonight after that?"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #38 on: <04-21-16/2317:34> »
Robin grins.  "Yeah, that special crossbow is sweet.  The vampires won't stand a chance now."  After putting the consoles away, she sits back down on the couch and pulls her feet under her.  "Pretty jazzed, alright, so not quite ready for bed.  So, got to ask, you serious about trying to let yourself be seduced by a woman?  Cause I have to say the thought of it gives me little tingles."

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #39 on: <04-21-16/2328:38> »
"Really? I never knew that was something that interested you...?" she half asked, half stated. Peering at Robin, she sits still for a few moments, obviously thinking. Finally, she answers, "Yeah, I think I am. Based one what I saw that might be the only real way to get an in with the Townsends in the required timeframe." Raising her eyebrow, she asks, "So what part of this is giving you the... tingles?"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #40 on: <04-22-16/0007:10> »
Robin blushes a bit and looks down at the couch before looking back up at you.  "Hmmm, all of it?  I guess I've had a crush on you for a long time.  Never said or did anything because I was not sure how you felt and did not want to lose your friendship.  Besides, I had never been with a girl before and it sort of scared me to think I might be a lezzie, you know.  And then we sort of went separate ways and I always regretted not saying anything.  And now we are back and I was still nervous and did not want to say anything to chase you away.  And still a bit scared because I have still never been with another woman and do not know how I would do.  At least I have gotten past worrying if I am a lesbian or not, because I must be.  None of the guys I have dated have made it past the  second date.  All they wanted was to see my boobs and have sex with me.  You are so different, and...............and I ought to just shut up before I say the wrong thing."

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #41 on: <04-22-16/1009:51> »
"Come on, how long have we known each other? You should have known that you wouldn't lose my friendship," she consoles, patting Robin's knee. "And why would that scare you? It's 2075 for Christ's sake! People are more worried about Ork on Ghoul action than girl on girl... Plus, how do you know *girls* don't just want to see your boobs and have sex with you?" she asks jokingly, pretending to leer at her chest. "Anyway, you know I've not dated a lot of people, just too much effort when I was already dealing with moving, and school, and my dad. It's never really seemed worth the hassle, plus, like you said, boobs, sex, etc." She chuckles a little and shakes her head, "So really, I've never figured out where I fit in the whole sexual milieu. I've kinda thought at times I might just be asexual?"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #42 on: <04-22-16/1023:48> »
Robin gives you an odd look.  "Really?  Well, I suppose you are right about girls and looking.  I.....um.....I have been wanting to see your boobs and have sex with you for a while now.  There.  I said it.  God, that feels such a relief."  She covers the hand you have on her knee with one of hers.  "So, um, are you interested at all in taking this to the next level and seeing how it goes?"

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #43 on: <04-22-16/1043:11> »
"Well you know you're my best friend in the world, and you're certainly attractive... but this is fairly out of the blue for me. It's not something I've really thought about, you know? I suppose some 'lessons' wouldn't be amiss though, given the situation? Although it doesn't sound like you've got a wealth of experience to instruct from..." Rose smiles broadly at Robin, making it clear she's just teasing.
« Last Edit: <04-22-16/1044:43> by Irn0rchid »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #44 on: <04-23-16/2301:00> »
Robin smiles at you, clearly a bit nervous but feeling encouraged by your words.  She stands and holds out her hand while nodding her head to her bedroom.  "OK.  If you are up for a bit of experimentation, let's go to my room.  Yours is a pig sty.  Don't know how you can sleep there or find anything."  She takes a step towards her room and waits to see if you are going to follow her.