NEWS

Latest on Denver?

• 6 Replies

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« on: <01-18-18/1448:55> »
I was preparing a side one-player  game in Chicago, planning to take advantage of ghe missions set there.  But the character .... Would be a difficult fit in Chicago.  So depite having already having bought some material for Chicago I'm considering making a late change to Denver. 

I know it is now ghost walker's private fief, but I'm not sure if anything has been published describing the changes?  Like are the sectors still divided, changes to laws, etc.  Going to be looking for what I can scavenge from season two missions as well as splintered states, but will need to update the setting to the 'current' conditions.

Spooky

• Omae
  • If you run, you'll only die tired.
« Reply #1 on: <01-18-18/1525:51> »
Remember that Aztlan (a wholly owned subsidiary of Aztechnology) has been kicked out of Denver. For better info, check out the Sixth World Almanac. Not sure if there's anything more current than that.
Spooky, what do you do this pass? Shoot him with my thunderstruck gauss rifle. (Rolls)  8 hits. Does that blow his head off?

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #2 on: <01-18-18/1551:08> »
The latest would probably be in The Complete Trog which stated Ghostwalker threw EVERYONE out, but allowed those individuals who swore loyalty to him while under a blanket of detention spells to stay.
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #3 on: <01-18-18/1605:20> »
The latest would probably be in The Complete Trog which stated Ghostwalker threw EVERYONE out, but allowed those individuals who swore loyalty to him while under a blanket of detention spells to stay.

Wait, how did I miss that?  Better re-read!

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <01-18-18/1704:16> »
It’s mentioned on page 53

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <01-19-18/0049:29> »
Oh, there are also three recent scenarios set in Denver (Serrated Edge, False Flag, Ripped Reality) And they seem to handle Ghostwalker kicking out the people not loyal to him.
« Last Edit: <01-19-18/0057:06> by PiXeL01 »

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <01-28-18/1744:55> »
The best source for Denver geography is that still the City of Shadows box set?