NEWS

Looking for an internet based 5th ed game English speaking

• 4 Replies

blik

• Newb
« on: <04-13-17/1831:01> »
I am looking for an internet group that is looking for a player.  I have been playing since 1st ed.  Willing to play most any archetype.
Sunday afternoon/evening works best for me, but I can work with Thurs-Sat also.
Right now I am hoping to play, but in the longer term, I am willing to help with the GM duties also.

Thank you

Brian

Stpaddysday87

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <12-07-18/1936:32> »
Not sure if your still looking but i can ask the group if they want another....we play sunday evenings

Nephilim

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <12-08-18/2025:50> »
I have a game that plays Thursday evenings. My post in this section has more info or I can send it to you if you'd like.

Crey57

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <12-29-18/1230:50> »
what's the time zone you are in? and what voice service are you thinking of using? (Skype hang, hang outs, discord?) I'm free as my missus works on the weekends. And do you have a preference on what kinda game do you like (pink mohawk, mirror shade, black jacket some kinda mixture?)  But yea I'm down. tag me, or PM me if this gets going.

Raven Runner

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <01-09-19/1122:05> »
Also lfg, experienced non-SR GM, currently GMing a different game for a possible podcast which is great but wanting to play a character too :)

Will keep an eye on this thread and feel free to PM me for a potentially quicker response.

Cheers, Raven