NEWS

Have The Leafs Won Yet?

• 1 Replies

Ghost Rigger

• Omae
« on: <01-18-17/0945:05> »
I would've asked this in "North American Professional Sports Franchises (2077)" under General Discussion, but that thread is locked. Anyways, it has recently occurred to me that if the Toronto Maple Leafs have not won the Stanley Cup by 2075, then their losing streak will have gone on longer than the losing streak of the Chicago cubs will have in our timeline. As such, I'm curious: is there any sort of record of who won the Stanley Cup in any given year in any of the sourcebooks?
After all you don't send an electrician to fix your leaking toilet.

A Guide to Gridguide

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #1 on: <01-18-17/1051:28> »
I would've asked this in "North American Professional Sports Franchises (2077)" under General Discussion, but that thread is locked. Anyways, it has recently occurred to me that if the Toronto Maple Leafs have not won the Stanley Cup by 2075, then their losing streak will have gone on longer than the losing streak of the Chicago cubs will have in our timeline. As such, I'm curious: is there any sort of record of who won the Stanley Cup in any given year in any of the sourcebooks?

Not that I have seen.

In fact, other then to occasional Football Superbowl winner, or Seasonal Champ of Combat Biker getting mentioned in passing in a bit of fluff every now and then, they don't really touch too much on sports... and never hockey from what I can recall.... but I could be wrong.
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.