AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <08-22-16/1226:51> »
Nice find Tekwych.

wamphyri

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <08-26-16/0933:48> »
Great. Been waiting for more Crossfire goodness.

BTW I noticed Encounters: Shadowrun as a new arrival. What is that? Has anyone played it?

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <08-26-16/1131:56> »
A press your luck dice game. Flip a Mission card then try roll dice to complete the mission. You have a fixed number of dice to complete as many missions as you can.

Think Zombie Dice with a SR skin.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #4 on: <08-31-16/1013:06> »
Character Expansion Pack 2 - Street Legends is now in stock at Miniature Market

I received mine today. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest: the expansion contains five "street legend" cards who are Nadja Daviar, Puck, Mihoshi Oni, and... Sledge and Hardpoint, the pre-generated characters from the SR5 tool box? I know they both make a cameo in Shaken, but I don't think these two deserve to be called "legends" yet. Weird choice IMO, especially with all the cool characters Catalyst could have used instead. Jimmy Kincaid, Bull, Frosty, hey even great old ones like Sally Tsung or Twist... Now those would have been real Street Legends :)
The rest of the cards and stickers is OK, really, but for an expansion called Street Legends it feels like it's missing the target.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)