Author Topic: The Official Scoop on Official Shadowrun Errata  (Read 19932 times)

HP15BS

• Newb
Re: The Official Scoop on Official Shadowrun Errata
« Reply #180 on: (15:16:31/10-22-17) »
As a Techno player, I love the 10/10 (edited 10/20) errata post.

Quote from: Patrick Goodman
"Priority Table Clarification (P. 65, Priority Table)
In the Magic or Resonance column for Technomancers, change the number and type of skills in each row as follows:

Priority A: Change from "two Rating 5 Resonance skills" to "three Rating 5 skills from Resonance, Electronics, or Cracking skill groups"
Priority B: Change from "two Rating 4 Resonance skills" to "three Rating 4 skills from Resonance, Electronics, or Cracking skill groups"
Priority C: Change from none to "three Rating 2 skills from Resonance, Electronics, or Cracking skill groups"
Last Edit: (15:16:40/10-20-17) by Patrick Goodman "

But I honestly think a more balanced approach might be to only add 2 skills to C, and 1 at half-strength to A and B. (So B would have a third at 2 and A's third would be at 3).

But idk.  Maybe that's just my inclination to split the difference talking.
« Last Edit: (15:23:15/10-22-17) by HP15BS »

ShadowcatX

• Omae
« Reply #181 on: (11:14:33/10-24-17) »
As a Techno player, I love the 10/10 (edited 10/20) errata post.

Quote from: Patrick Goodman
"Priority Table Clarification (P. 65, Priority Table)
In the Magic or Resonance column for Technomancers, change the number and type of skills in each row as follows:

Priority A: Change from "two Rating 5 Resonance skills" to "three Rating 5 skills from Resonance, Electronics, or Cracking skill groups"
Priority B: Change from "two Rating 4 Resonance skills" to "three Rating 4 skills from Resonance, Electronics, or Cracking skill groups"
Priority C: Change from none to "three Rating 2 skills from Resonance, Electronics, or Cracking skill groups"
Last Edit: (15:16:40/10-20-17) by Patrick Goodman "

But I honestly think a more balanced approach might be to only add 2 skills to C, and 1 at half-strength to A and B. (So B would have a third at 2 and A's third would be at 3).

But idk.  Maybe that's just my inclination to split the difference talking.

Meh, it is a couple skill points on one of the weakest primary archetypes in the game. It isn't going to break anything.

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #182 on: (23:42:12/10-27-17) »
Thanks Patrick. This is truly appreciated!  8) :)
Agent #191 Catalyst Demo Team

HiddenBoss

• Newb
« Reply #183 on: (19:55:57/01-01-18) »
Any news for the new year? (and is the fourm better now?)