NEWS

Tangled Currents - Rose

• 617 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #615 on: <11-05-16/1350:03> »
Elaine leans back a bit into you and lowers her hands to cover yours around her waist.  "Yes, it could have gone much worse.  And I agree that it seems likely that the Yaks will take care of Howard if he shows up."  She sighs and turns in your arms to look at you then lowers her face to kiss you.  "But free?  No, I do not think so.  My heart is trapped by chains I find I do not want to break.  Two women have captured me completely and I am lost.  But it is a good lost."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #616 on: <11-14-16/2335:48> »
Rose laughs, "So serious! Well I guess we can be lost together then." Rose kisses her back and then steps back a step to address her and Robin, "But that said, it sounds like you're going to be getting a windfall from the Yaks; does that effect our decision to go the Thailand? We should have enough to set us up for a good while here at this point... It sounded like we'd be doing a good thing by helping out though, assuming everything they said about the prophecy is actually true. Plus, I've never been to Thailand!"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #617 on: <11-15-16/1438:18> »
Elaine laughs.  "And here I was already mentally spending some of my money on a wardrobe suitable for Thailand.  I am all for going."

Robin nods.  "Count me in.  It sounds like a challenge.  Are you having second thoughts?  I mean, the money could indeed set us up so that we would not have to worry about work or food or trivid games again.  Might be a bit boring, though, what with all the gaming and super sex involved in retiring at our age.  So far it is two for going; what is your vote?"
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>