NEWS

Into the Chaos - Geek the Mage [IC]

• 73 Replies

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #60 on: <09-29-15/1513:45> »
Flatline extracts himself from his compartment, feeling completely awkward in the heavy armor.  He makes a point of tagging Serge and Sovereign on his comm then does his best imitation of a plant until he has somewhere to go.

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #61 on: <09-29-15/1531:20> »
Disembarking from the rotor craft, Serge says to his companions, "Let's do what we can to blend in until we can get to medical, and let's get there before the shit hits the fan." With that, he moves forward attempting to get out of sight of the chopper and where he can do just that--blend in with the guards.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #62 on: <09-30-15/0256:59> »
As you land one of the KE looks surprised at you... "You all came out of THAT?... come with me to the hospitals our boys are getting hammered over there. One of the prisoner got a way and summoned these things. Come follow me!"
« Last Edit: <09-30-15/0426:18> by gilga »

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #63 on: <09-30-15/0441:26> »
Maxwell grimly says to Serge: "It seems the shit has already hit the fan."  Once he was done with his quip he turns to the knight and says: "Sure thing, but could you tell us what we're fighting on the way there."
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #64 on: <10-01-15/0234:03> »
He tells you "We do not know things look really grim, we do not even try to fight these things, we just want to establish a safe route to the hospital. Some terrorist are trying to kill the prisoners."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #65 on: <10-01-15/2058:58> »
When you go outside of the hospital you see the most unusual sight, a bunch of knights are shooting at thin air, your instructor arrives them and takes cover. He also start shooting at something that you cannot sense. Serge and Flatline may find it disturbing that with so many people shooting at the sky some actually hit ambulance drones and destroy them. These make many runs from the prison roof to the hospital roof.

[spoiler]
If you get to the hospital you'll have to roll reaction + edge not to be hit by some random bullet. People are shooting all over the place.
[/spoiler]

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #66 on: <10-01-15/2128:26> »
Maxwell stares at the scene with confusion and disappointment.  "The fuck is going on here?  These idiots are fighting thin air.  Maybe this is a diversion created for the job."  He shrugs at the thought and turns to his companions.

@Serge and Flatline - "Race you guys there."

Maxwell makes a quick dash to the hospital, doing his best to not be shot.

[spoiler]Reaction + Edge: 5d6t5 1[/spoiler]

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #67 on: <10-02-15/0012:55> »
Blinking for a moment at the sight of so much random gunfire, Serge moves quickly and carefully toward the hospital.

[spoiler]
Reaction 4 + Edge 5 = 9 Dice
9d6.hits(5)=5
Woot! Five hits!
[/spoiler]
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #68 on: <10-03-15/0453:25> »
@All You arrive at the hospital unhurt. On the entrance you notice 3 wounded, they were tossed from the top floor, or worse jumped.  A forth one joins them as you arrive he jumped from the roof you are sure of it. They cry in pain and scream "Demons Demons!"
[spoiler]
Crossbow maybe hurt but I want to keep going.
[/spoiler]

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #69 on: <10-03-15/0517:38> »
Maxwell sends a text to his fellow runners.

@Serge and Flatline - <<It seems all the guards are busy being crazy.  Lets bust inside and rob the place then bug out while they're all occupied.>>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #70 on: <10-04-15/0210:03> »
: 5d6t5 0 no glitch

Flatline is running as best he can, even after he takes the hit.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #71 on: <10-04-15/0231:13> »
[spoiler]@Flatline - please resisst 10P -2 damage[/spoiler]

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #72 on: <10-04-15/0707:23> »
@All the hospital is near you and other than Flatline injury nothing prevents you from going inside. There are three things of particular interests.
1. Emergency Room.
2. Surgery Rooms
3. Nanites Lab.

[spoiler]If there is something else you want let me know, but I want to resolve Flatline's injury before we continue.
[/spoiler]

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #73 on: <10-05-15/1354:54> »
Maxwell thinks long and hard and reflects on the situation before him.  He had hoped to arrive to a grand scene of carnage and battle, with Knight Errant on one side and him and his homies on the other.  To his eternal annoyance and dismay that was not the case.  Bored he looks at the knights on the ground spouting nonsense about demons that aren't there and the hospital with which he has no stake in.  Defeated his turns back around in the direction of the wasp and tells his partners: "Change of plans, think i'll go hang out at the craft and wait for you guys to do... whatever it is you're gonna do.  If you need any help just give me a call and i'll send some elemental backup."

Lazily and a little slumped over he walks back to the getaway ride and waits for his pals to finish up.