NEWS

So what's in Character Expansion #1?

• 7 Replies

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« on: <01-07-15/1726:33> »
Finally found a place here in Australia that sells the Character Expansion #1, finding myself curious as to what's in it to decide if it's something to get ASAP or wait for a sale.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #1 on: <01-07-15/1907:20> »
There are 4 new cards for each metatype (two male, two female), which offer new art for your characters.  There are also new art versions of the basic cards (Mana, etc.).  And a pile of stickers in case you run out of the first pile.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Jamelfr

• Chummer
  • Nerps for beer. Nerps for president.
« Reply #2 on: <01-07-15/2006:05> »
It is basically more arts and more stickers, it does not change anything to the game (no new upgrade, no new black market card, etc.).

I bought it and I really like it (I like Shadowrun arts in general). But if you are new to the game or if you are searching for new mechanics or new missions, you may wait a little while (and go to the FAQ page for some free missions to print hehe  ;) ). It all depends of what you are searching for. Hope that helps!

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <01-07-15/2036:09> »
Ahhh! Really glad to hear it has new stickers... only used 1 so far, but good to know that they're going to be made available. Alright, so I'll toss it onto the "ohhh, lookit on sale and I haz spare money!" list.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <01-07-15/2103:56> »
Crossfire Expansion #2 has been announced as a missions pack. No timeframe, no announced missions beyond the competition pined at the top of this forum.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #5 on: <01-15-15/1744:47> »
Now, we just need more cards.  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

rose61

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <03-12-15/1746:49> »
You are searching for new mechanics or new missions, you may wait a little while (and go to the FAQ page for some free missions to print....
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest    spanishprograms    and high quality gmat and We provide updated   spanishprograms - preschool spanish lessons   with 100% pass guarantee along

Lord Cameron

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #7 on: <05-04-15/1227:31> »
It is basically more arts and more stickers, it does not change anything to the game (no new upgrade, no new black market card, etc.).

I bought it and I really like it (I like Shadowrun arts in general). But if you are new to the game or if you are searching for new mechanics or new missions, you may wait a little while (and go to the FAQ page for some free missions to print hehe  ;) ). It all depends of what you are searching for. Hope that helps!

I would really have like to see a couple of different variations on the starting stats for the characters instead of just the same ones as the box set with different art....  :-\