NEWS

Kickstarters

• 6 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« on: <11-21-13/1515:53> »
A couple of interesting Kickstarters I thought people here might appreciate and be interested in:

The Protectorate Wars Art Book

Red: A Cyberpunk Fairytale Volume 1

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <05-29-14/1519:13> »
Reading Rainbow Kickstarter
1. It’s Reading Rainbow
2. It’s LeVar Burton

What? You actually need more?

This is not a KS to bring back the old show. LeVar and his team recognize the digital dizzians of this generation do not need, and may not do, television so the new Reading Rainbow will be made as a web based show viewed by subscription. The KS is to make the show available free to any classrooms that request it. The one million dollar goal was reached in just 11 hours but to me that is not the point. Getting kids to read for pleasure is a key to everything else they will do in life. If they are unwilling or unable to read they will find the value in comics, RPGs, and the fiction of all sorts that lead us to the hobbies that brought us here.

Even if it’s just $5.00 this is something each and every one of us should put our support behind so please go over and check it out

Bring Reading Rainbow Back for Every Child, Everywhere

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <10-03-14/1029:05> »
is it a coincidence that all the KS projects you guys posted were funded? I THINK NOT! The SR bump is a real thing chummers! ^_~
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <10-05-14/0858:35> »
 ;D

I'd like to think that if we had that much influence, we'd be able yo convert it into something a little more tangible... ;)

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <10-05-14/1111:40> »
why do you think they keep releasing books with errors in them? So that we waste our time complaining and whining instead of taking over the world!
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <10-05-14/1153:44> »
Hah!! Made me laugh out loud with that one ;D

Herohades

• Newb
  • Time to dance with Jak o'the Shadows
« Reply #6 on: <11-04-14/0944:17> »
Well, if that's the case, support for laser wea..I mean fighting against world hunger.