NEWS

Shadowrun PDF's

• 7 Replies

Ed

• Newb
« on: <10-30-10/1206:44> »
Hi,

Is there any information on what books are next up (if any) to be released for PDF's?  I was wondering if there is any interest in putting up some of the classic modules from the previous editions like Dreamchipper, etx? 

Also, will the Denver: City of Shadows boxed set ever be scanned for PDF release?  I imagine putting a boxed set into PDF is a little more demanding than a regular release.

Thanks,

Ed

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <10-30-10/1354:04> »
Catalyst doesn't announce release dates until the product is ready for release. So, in the case of PDFs, usually we find out it's ready when they announce it's available for purchase NOW. ;)

I did comment on a Denver PDF release (as well as the old Seattle [FASA7201] book) when California Free State came out and JMH mentioned that he had to look through his PDF stack.

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #2 on: <10-30-10/1502:37> »
Just guessing, but from the beginning and certain comments within This Old Drone, War! and Milspec seem to be next in the chute.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #3 on: <10-30-10/1618:54> »
Just guessing, but from the beginning and certain comments within This Old Drone, War! and Milspec seem to be next in the chute.

That's the truth! Also look for Runner's Toolkit soon, I hope, and, in the PDF line, a book called Parazoology.

I have a PDF of Denver: City of Shadows, but it's not searchable, which hurts its value considerably.  We have a number of classic adventures posted and for sale i(like Dragon Hunt, Shadows of the Underworld, Missions, Renraku Arcology: Shutdown, Harlequin, and more). I'm always happy to hear what people want, so I can try to dig it up.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #4 on: <10-30-10/1622:24> »
I'm hoping to talk Jason into releasing one of my favorites as a classic companion to SRM 04-00 in a couple months ;)

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #5 on: <10-30-10/1836:06> »

That's the truth! Also look for Runner's Toolkit soon, I hope, and, in the PDF line, a book called Parazoology.

I have a PDF of Denver: City of Shadows, but it's not searchable, which hurts its value considerably.  We have a number of classic adventures posted and for sale i(like Dragon Hunt, Shadows of the Underworld, Missions, Renraku Arcology: Shutdown, Harlequin, and more). I'm always happy to hear what people want, so I can try to dig it up.

Jason H.

SQUEE!!!  :-[

Now that that's out of the way, I have to throw my vote in with Denver. It's the only book I haven't been able to find anywhere. I want the whole box set but I'll settle for a PDF.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #6 on: <10-31-10/0352:49> »

Jason H.
Hey man, if you need help bookmarking and OCR'ing the PDF, let me know. I'll work reeeal cheap. ;)

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #7 on: <11-06-10/1446:09> »
Hey man, if you need help bookmarking and OCR'ing the PDF, let me know. I'll work reeeal cheap. ;)
[/quote]

Good to know! Thanks!

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey