NEWS

Sprawl Gangers

• 221 Replies

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #210 on: <04-02-13/2245:49> »
I'd love to see it go Kickstarter myself.

Then again, I think I'm turning into a Kick Addict. 12 backed in, what, six months?

It all started with Reaper. Double Vampire. Double Vampire?! What was I *thinking*?!

Up to 50, started with Deadlands Noir and the Reaper and Shadowrun Online.  Biggest regret?  Missed Shadowrun Returns.
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #211 on: <04-03-13/0151:30> »

Then again, I think I'm turning into a Kick Addict. 12 backed in, what, six months?

It all started with Reaper. Double Vampire. Double Vampire?! What was I *thinking*?!

What were you thinking? Probably something like "Wow! these minis look cool! I will really enjoy painting them, and giving
some to my friends. No way is it going to get that big......OH MY GODDESS! A single Vampire is HOW MANY MINIATURES?!?!
And they hit HOW MUCH?!?! *faint* "

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #212 on: <04-03-13/0618:46> »

What were you thinking? Probably something like "Wow! these minis look cool! I will really enjoy painting them, and giving
some to my friends. No way is it going to get that big......OH MY GODDESS! A single Vampire is HOW MANY MINIATURES?!?!
And they hit HOW MUCH?!?! *faint* "

The Reaper kickstarter really was something amazing.  I am actually a little bit frightened of all those unpainted minis showing up one day...
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #213 on: <04-03-13/0649:26> »
The Reaper kickstarter really was something amazing.  I am actually a little bit frightened of all those unpainted minis showing up one day...

Exactly...I can't imagine those who chose multiple Vampire levels... :o I also used it to pick up a solid range of paints...will replace my current "mess o' pots" quite nicely and the new range of brushes I'll be getting this summer (courtesy of the Games & Gears Pro Studios Kickstarter should help too  ;D

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #214 on: <04-03-13/0844:31> »
Well, if we're talking Kickstarter, I guess I should drop a link to Torn Armor.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1471855235/torn-armor

She still has some Clockwork Dragons available for supporters (She had about a hundred yesterday), the CLockworks being supplied by Reaper for those who wanted it during the Bones drop but missed out. The game itself looks neat, and who doesn't want more Spartans, right? :) RIght now, you also get the neat terrain pack from Fat Dragon games (Printable terrain!) if you're getting $35 or more in stuff tossed in for free. Handy for creating some street tiles for your future Sprawl Gangers, if nothing else.

Groovy stuff, and it supports a small-time player who can really use the exposure. I'm in already (I mean, come on, Hoplites for $3 each? Woo!), but I could certainly stand some company.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #215 on: <09-01-16/1127:23> »
These guys have a "Sprawl Gangers Rule Book" for pre-order, with a release date of August/September 2016. While I'm not believing any street date until it's been announced by Catalyst themselves, could it at least mean that the game is still being worked on and may be released eventually?

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/218971
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #216 on: <09-01-16/1247:28> »
I wouldn't.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #217 on: <09-02-16/0639:04> »
What Critias said. The last I recal seeing/hearing was that the rules and such we're in a pretty good state...however, the holdup was the miniatures and we haven't seen anything on that front in a VERY long time. :(

Shonuff

• Newb
« Reply #218 on: <09-02-16/0946:07> »
Which surprises me with all the great minis coming out lately.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #219 on: <09-02-16/1033:01> »
What Critias said. The last I recal seeing/hearing was that the rules and such we're in a pretty good state...however, the holdup was the miniatures and we haven't seen anything on that front in a VERY long time. :(

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Jumbo

• Newb
« Reply #220 on: <02-01-17/1600:35> »
Doing a bit thread necromancy^^

Something new about this game ?

Was really looking forward to it.

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #221 on: <02-01-17/1608:30> »
Doing a bit thread necromancy^^

Something new about this game ?

Was really looking forward to it.

Negative, Ghost Rider. The pattern is full.

Shame, I was looking forward to having some SR minis to paint.
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.