NEWS

Drug effects and Bone density

• 15 Replies

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« on: <10-07-10/0803:13> »
So Coderizon is addicted to Cram and one of his goals is to get the party to "Party" with him. I read that Cram Lasts 12Hrs-Body. Do you use unAuged Body or Auged, Cause I think its funny that Usda would be affected for -1 hour if Auged is allowed.

(Yes I know it has a 1 hour minimum but I like the silliness of the idea that the drug wears off before I take it! :o
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #1 on: <10-07-10/0848:15> »
Bone density doesn't actually add to your body score.  It only adds dice to your damage soak as if you had a higher body value.

Stuff like Body++ cyberlimbs might effect drug times, if a GM says so.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #2 on: <10-07-10/0909:34> »
I know, but I was just tickled by the idea of Usda taking a drug and instantly going into "crash" symptoms without the "pleasure" of the drugs effects first. I have a warped sense of humor.

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <10-07-10/0919:33> »
I guess poor Code is going to just always be on it. It lasts for TEN FREAKING HOURS. Pretty much long enough for him to take it in the morning and then when he finally crashes it's time for bed ANYWAY.

But then again, that's what the long haul's for. XD I doubt they can actually stack like that, but it's a druggie. It doesn't have to actually make sense, as long as it makes sense to him.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #4 on: <10-07-10/0925:06> »
Uppers for thr Run and Sleepeez for after. Makes sense and can avoid the crash or the dazed effects for a little while, but they do eventually catch up... HARD.

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <10-07-10/0931:14> »
Well he likes sleep, but he likes sleep on HIS TERMS, which totally isn't every 12-16 hours. He's usually doing stuff. Like dicking around on the computer or pacing around his apartment being paranoid... Which is probably a direct result of the drugs he's taking but good luck trying to tell him that.

... Our party is so doomed it's not even funny. XD
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #6 on: <10-07-10/1006:09> »
Hell, as soon as you step into the shadows, you're doomed.

Just a matter of keeping good company and leaving a pretty corpse!

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #7 on: <10-07-10/1007:51> »
Well her character IS an elf!

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #8 on: <10-07-10/1216:50> »
"not so pretty now that (s)he's all corpsified and gross..."

*cough*

Yeah, we got the sniper who's wanted ex-military (AWOL I believe?), me, the crackwhore with a debt to the Russian Mob who's going to start dealing sooner or later to try and make up said debt with slightly less said whoring, the Minotaur that's a runaway science experiment gone wrong (or right, as the case may be)... and then the random dwarf that still needs a back story.

Also, we doomed ourself to failure when our face err... left... so the role got picked up by Coderizon... the ghettotastic drug addict with Nasty Vibe and English as a second language.

Oh the fun Doom will have.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #9 on: <10-07-10/1221:21> »
"not so pretty now that (s)he's all corpsified and gross..."

*cough*

Yeah, we got the sniper who's wanted ex-military (AWOL I believe?), me, the crackwhore with a debt to the Russian Mob who's going to start dealing sooner or later to try and make up said debt with slightly less said whoring, the Minotaur that's a runaway science experiment gone wrong (or right, as the case may be)... and then the random dwarf that still needs a back story.

Also, we doomed ourself to failure when our face err... left... so the role got picked up by Coderizon... the ghettotastic drug addict with Nasty Vibe and English as a second language.

Oh the fun Doom will have.
To quote many of your friends lately, "Good Times"

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #10 on: <10-07-10/1225:34> »
I don't know which of them started that. I know Doom says it the most.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #11 on: <10-07-10/1336:31> »
No matter it fits!

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #12 on: <10-07-10/1853:01> »
Huh, odd I say Good Times all the umm... time.

I know a nephritic screen helps with drugs and such.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #13 on: <10-07-10/1946:20> »
I can't take it any more!

The "Good Times" quote is from a 10-year-old show on Comedy Central called Strangers with Candy starring Amy Sedaris and Stephen Colbert. And now, I share my pain.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #14 on: <10-07-10/2018:02> »
I've never seen the show... I'll check it out sometime it doesn't take forever for anything to load. I thought I got it off of Dollhouse.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada