NEWS

sprites and overwatch score

• 2 Replies

brasso

• Omae
« on: <10-26-17/1415:43> »
Just started GMing for a TM for the first time, and I just want to check my understanding :)

I assume the following:

*) Compiled sprites always accumulate it over time, from when they are compiled

*) Upon registration, sprites have their OS reduced to 0 upon registering, and stop accumulating due to time,

until the point where they commit their first illegal act, from then on it's 2D6 every 15 mins

*) The registered sprite task 'standby', it erases their OS, and when they come back, it is same as when registration is completed (see above)

*) The registered sprite task 're-register sprite', is exactly the same as the original registration, ie. it takes 1 hour per level, etc.

If this is the case, then it looks like even registered sprites have a limited lifespan - as soon as they start making illegal actions, then the OS due to time kicks in, and they'll need to be let go in a short while.

Have I got this right?
The system we learn says we're equal under law
But the streets are reality, the weak and poor will fall

Spooky

• Omae
  • If you run, you'll only die tired.
« Reply #1 on: <10-26-17/1511:48> »
Sounds good to me.
Spooky, what do you do this pass? Shoot him with my thunderstruck gauss rifle. (Rolls)  8 hits. Does that blow his head off?

legionof1

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <10-26-17/1604:34> »
Yeah sprites are much like spirits in duration. Ready a batch before a run, then selectively employ the limited resource they provide.