NEWS

How many drones will fit in van/truck ?

• 10 Replies

Kirito99

• Newb
« on: <01-02-16/0837:15> »
Ok, so Rigger 5.0 corrected size of few popular drones and I'm wonder in case that rigger is team wheelman and drone army commander- is there any rules about quantity of drones in "large" category will size into rover 2072 ro bulldog ?

UnLimiTeD

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <01-02-16/1146:56> »
I guess we'll just have to go by common sense.
If, however, you want operational drones, you can install drone racks, whose amount you can easily quantify.
In your case, 3-6 depending on size, unless it's microdrones.
Still waiting on a Vector-Thrust Liminal Body.

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <01-02-16/1154:52> »
The question to ask would be "how much space does a large drone take up". Unfortunately, there's no easy answer as drones vary tremendously in size. Most antrhoforms are human or ork sized so they'd take up a single seat, but how much space does a steel lynx or a Mule take up?

UnLimiTeD

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <01-02-16/1157:29> »
Speaking of which, if I have a Van with 6 Seats, and I seat 5 drones in there and then put in drone racks for more? Are there even racks for Anthros?^^
And how much smaller will a drone be disassembled? No idea.
Still waiting on a Vector-Thrust Liminal Body.

&#24525;

« Reply #4 on: <01-04-16/2321:12> »
Maybe they fold?

Shaidar

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <01-18-18/0136:22> »

About the same size as a modern lawn mower.

SpellBinder

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <01-18-18/1843:30> »

About the same size as a modern lawn mower.
In body, yes, but when you add in the legs it's larger and much more awkward to deal with.  If you could remove the legs you could easily get three or four into your average passenger van (including the detached legs).  Maybe more if it's a cargo van, but don't expect to get more than two in a Trailblazer or one in a Talon (maybe one more in either if you get creative).

&#24525;

« Reply #7 on: <01-19-18/2225:09> »
Da necro is real mahn. I ain't seen dis leva of powa ina long time.

brombur

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <01-19-18/2331:38> »
You can access vehicle dimensions online pretty easy and figure out floor space and height and determine the volume of drones that will fit.  a bit of math but you get an accurate idea.   

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #9 on: <01-19-18/2335:23> »
Da necro is real mahn. I ain't seen dis leva of powa ina long time.

Somethings never die....
they just take longer to answer.
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Rooks

• Omae
« Reply #10 on: <01-23-18/0402:28> »
Depends if theres seats installed or not its a van so I rule you can either remove the seats and use the seating as the space for the drone or add the seats in as actual seats for stow and go seating, a gophers flatbed should be able to fit a lynx had one character that had a lynx in a endurance van when they were being chased by go gangers he opened the back door and let the Valiant rip that was mounted on the lynx.