NEWS

Backing things at Kickstarter

• 6 Replies

The Tekwych

• Omae
« on: <04-03-15/1815:25> »
Any one who plays X-Wing Miniatures, Star Wars Armanda, Star Trek Attack Wing, Spartan Games Planetfall or any of the other space theme games out there should look at War Mats, Gaming Enhanced. Call them table covers or play mats these are great game resources at a price about 60-70% of whats being sold commercially right now. His KS is for space themes but his final goal is offering many kinds of mats once the KS completes.

If your a physical gammer pleas consider this KS.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <04-03-15/2126:51> »
Nice find ;) I'm not into those any of these games currently, but always appreciate efforts from the community to enhance the playing experience ;D

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <04-03-15/2139:56> »
Also The Titan Series by Calliope Games. Jordan Weisman and 14 other 'Titians' of game design will create at least 12 and as many as 17 new table top games over the next three years and you can be guaranteed the first 12 at $16.00 a piece. Larry Elmore, John Kovalic, Andrew Fepworth, and Echo Chernik are all onboard to help illustrate these games.

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #3 on: <04-04-15/1419:40> »
The timing on War Mats isn't great, through no fault of their own;  FFG just released a FAQ/Errata/Tournament Rules Update that got a lot of fans feeling like there's no reason to buy a third-party mat (and also, their KS started like a month after FFG released their own, official, mats). 

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <04-06-15/1857:25> »
Given the talk about gaming mats, thought this might be of interest to some:

GNL Mats

Modular, flexible and durable and magnetic...rather neat, IMHO ;)

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <04-07-15/0019:59> »
Nice find. I'll have to skip it though. I have several boxes of TerraTiles being delivered later this summer

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <04-07-15/0705:05> »
Yeah, I remember seeing those...thought that they were pretty interesting, particularly for miniature games like WFB. As usual, lots of things to spend one's money on, but never enough money ;)