NEWS

OOC: The Old Smoke (london game)

• 1617 Replies

Dragonslayer

• Chummer
« Reply #30 on: <06-20-13/2133:45> »
It would appear that I can't color code my posts from my phone.

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #31 on: <06-21-13/0059:44> »
yo, CS, soon as I get the info if any from the data searches I'll move on along and make my way down to the warehouse with another post IC.
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #32 on: <06-21-13/0252:50> »
@GM
When I'm making my way around the perimeter of the warehouse are there any other doors or windows?  Preferably I'd like to find one out of sight of the streets.

Also here is a Knowledge: Security Design roll for any insight into the best way to enter the warehouse undetected.
Security Design (2) + Logic (2) = 4d6 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4096584/
1 Hit
hey mate, updated IC post for you

Quick question about the machinery in the yard.  Is there enough scattered around that it's feasible for me to take cover from the camera?  If so what roll(s) do you want me to make?

thats for a perception test to decide ;-) please add in a negative modifier of -4 on the test for low light.
while you're at it, please can you roll a seperate perception test for audio only (ie no visual enhance)
thanks!
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Lumen

• Ace Runner
  • Lumen in Umbris
« Reply #33 on: <06-21-13/0734:28> »
@GM
When I'm making my way around the perimeter of the warehouse are there any other doors or windows?  Preferably I'd like to find one out of sight of the streets.

Also here is a Knowledge: Security Design roll for any insight into the best way to enter the warehouse undetected.
Security Design (2) + Logic (2) = 4d6 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4096584/
1 Hit
hey mate, updated IC post for you

Quick question about the machinery in the yard.  Is there enough scattered around that it's feasible for me to take cover from the camera?  If so what roll(s) do you want me to make?

thats for a perception test to decide ;-) please add in a negative modifier of -4 on the test for low light.
while you're at it, please can you roll a seperate perception test for audio only (ie no visual enhance)
thanks!

I've actually got low light vision on my contacts so I'm not sure if that will mitigate that modifier.  I'll roll it with the penalty and then a separate one in case it does.

Perception (4) + Intuition (3) + Enhancements (3) - Modifier (4) = 6d6 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4098275/  3 hits.  Another 4 just in case http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4098276/   Wow, another 3 hits.

Perception (4) + Intuition (3) + Enhancements (3) = 10d6 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4098278/    2 hits
I have both Audio and Visual enhancements :)
"Everything that is, casts a shadow" -Neil Gaiman.
"Speech"
*Thoughts*
<Matrix>
Knives Chapter 4 (5th edition) OOC: Pg 93.

Scawire

• Ace Runner
  • FightFightFight the endless Ninja Battle
« Reply #34 on: <06-21-13/1445:06> »
I've tried to get registered on Invisible castle but I don't seem to be getting an email to confirm the log in. AHHHHH!! and this is not the first time I've tried this, and I keep using other forms of Scawire but no luck. :'(
Words,Thoughts,Matrix,Astral

Magic uses higher laws to over come lower laws.

Lumen

• Ace Runner
  • Lumen in Umbris
« Reply #35 on: <06-21-13/1457:58> »
I've tried to get registered on Invisible castle but I don't seem to be getting an email to confirm the log in. AHHHHH!! and this is not the first time I've tried this, and I keep using other forms of Scawire but no luck. :'(

Same here. It's been days and no email activation.
"Everything that is, casts a shadow" -Neil Gaiman.
"Speech"
*Thoughts*
<Matrix>
Knives Chapter 4 (5th edition) OOC: Pg 93.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #36 on: <06-21-13/1501:58> »
Ah, pants. If you don't mind, I'll roll for you, otherwise you should be able to roll as a guest
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Scawire

• Ace Runner
  • FightFightFight the endless Ninja Battle
« Reply #37 on: <06-21-13/1812:12> »
I have been rolling as a guest for over 1/2 a year now on my other site I always use my characters name, If you want I can add my name as ScawireMantis, or just Mantis, if there are no other Mantis's rolling you will only get my rolls, If there is other mantis's I'll change the name I use to ScawireMantis, since you can still search to find all my rolls just by then "character name" I've used, I do believe.

EDIT I just did the search and it seems the last 4 are my rolls but the 5th one is someone else so maybe I should use ScawireManits that way the only rolls you will get via search is my rolls.
« Last Edit: <06-21-13/1844:00> by Scawire »
Words,Thoughts,Matrix,Astral

Magic uses higher laws to over come lower laws.

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #38 on: <06-22-13/0016:26> »
BTW. The I ball is set to alert me with an image feed if anyone comes within under 10 meters of the -possibly- hidden bike.
Also I always carry both com's. Both active but one not being "used " and running normally, the other (the custom comm) is on hidden.
« Last Edit: <06-22-13/0033:59> by Raiden »
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #39 on: <06-22-13/1143:18> »
ok guys, so long as your rolls are clear and you copy the bbcode i'm happy, updated the IC posts btw
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #40 on: <06-22-13/1441:16> »
I figured that it was describing both doors. did your post include me going to the back shutter door thing if nothing happened at the front?
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #41 on: <06-22-13/1444:46> »
I got the impression you stayed at the corner of the building to stay out of the camera's line of sight. You only said you tried the front door, so that's what I went with.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #42 on: <06-22-13/1447:45> »
ah alright then.
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #43 on: <06-22-13/1450:27> »
and yeah, I didn't see about the extended test I saw the part about the threshold 4. my B
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #44 on: <06-22-13/1519:17> »
you want me to post the extended test rolls here or in the IC? he -was- searching for all nodes.
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts