Shadowrun Play > Gamemasters' Lounge

Awakened Jungle

(1/3) > >>

belaran:
Hi,

I'm preparing my next game which should be focus on a African jungle trip. I've already ready the chapter on Lagos in Feral Cities, but I was wondering if some adventures (or missions) - or even novels, have been released and covers what a trip into the African jungle could look like...

farothel:
I only know of one (as I don't read the novels) and that is those adventures on the artifacts (I'm not sure what they are called again) in 4th.  Part of it is in Lagos.  I can't tell more as I'm running through them with a PbP right now, so I'm not reading further.

Of course you can always use non-shadowrun resources.  There are more than enough books, movies, series and what-not out there.  If you want something that looks a bit like a shadowrun, try Congo from Michael Crichton.
non-fiction: things like those survival shows with Bear Grills I sometimes pass by on National Geographic or Discovery can probably give a more realistic feel.

Sphinx:
SR2 Predator and Prey had an adventure in the Amazon rain forest. So did SR1 Harlequin.

belaran:
Well I want to be sure this feel different from Amazonia's jungle, but still good to know. I had no idea the SR1 Harlequin story had a jungle section.

(Sidenote: Black Book, the Shadowrun's France editor has reprinted this Harlequin adventures a few years back, but I still have to come around reading it...)

Thanks for the tip on Dusk. I've browsed the content of Artifacts Unbound, but never came around reading Dusk, so...

belaran:
Oh, actually Predator and Prey has an adventure in Africa (Wild Kingdom) ! Cool :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version