NEWS

Upcoming Shadowrun releases

• 1367 Replies

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1020 on: <01-10-18/1234:28> »
Last news was it had been folded into the Advanced Matrix book, slated for summer 2018

How large will the TM chapter be?  By all rights, and because there's been so little TM crunch, the TM chapter should be the largest chapter (of course, this is just my opinion).

An opinion shared, I can tell you that. Poor guys have been laying on the sidewalk for WAY too long. Time to fix that.

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #1021 on: <01-10-18/1238:24> »
I'll take quality over quantity (especially for crunch) - but yes, TM needs some serious love!

Kirito99

• Newb
« Reply #1022 on: <01-12-18/0615:20> »
Any word on projects scheduled last year ?hood-run sourcebook, street lethal ?

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #1023 on: <01-12-18/0621:57> »
AFAIU the interviews of Jason Hardy and Kevin R. Czarnecki on recent podcast, the Hooding book is next follow by Street Lethal, which was postpone due to art being delayed.

Senko

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1024 on: <02-23-18/0534:04> »
Honestly I've given up on trying to track what is or isn't coming out these day's. I just keep half an eye on the forums (when they're up) for discussion of new products and if I do see some look into whether its interesting enough for me to pay for the generally badly edited product. I know you can't catch everything but given some of the errors in recent releases I don't think they even try.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1025 on: <02-23-18/1449:54> »
Some info I posted a couple of weeks back:
Upcoming Releases
Dark Terrors - print release upcoming

SR5 Core Rulebook - reprint w/ errata (hardcover)

Toxic Alleys - stand alone adventure that has loose ties to the Denver adventures and Dark Terrors (to help bring some chaos to DeeCee)

Pipeline
Street Lethal (advanced combat book): more weapons, including some future tech, info on corp security and unconventional fighting forces, and new maneuvers for tactical combat

Kill Code (advanced Matrix book: all the stuff slated for the technomancer ebook--complex forms, streams, alternate TM builds, and more--as well as decker gear and qualities, a guide to running the Matrix, and other useful stuff for Matrix-based shadowrunning

Better than Bad ("hooding" book): focused on how to run with a conscience, and provide info on Pretoria in Azania

I also asked him re the potential for elf / dwarf books, but nothing approved or in process, at the moment.

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #1026 on: <02-23-18/1648:39> »
Pipeline
Street Lethal (advanced combat book): more weapons, including some future tech, info on corp security and unconventional fighting forces, and new maneuvers for tactical combat

Kill Code (advanced Matrix book: all the stuff slated for the technomancer ebook--complex forms, streams, alternate TM builds, and more--as well as decker gear and qualities, a guide to running the Matrix, and other useful stuff for Matrix-based shadowrunning

Better than Bad ("hooding" book): focused on how to run with a conscience, and provide info on Pretoria in Azania

I also asked him re the potential for elf / dwarf books, but nothing approved or in process, at the moment.

"These are relevant to my interests", "shut up and take my money", "I'd like to know more".
LOL  8)
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #1027 on: <02-24-18/0252:25> »
"These are relevant to my interests", "shut up and take my money", "I'd like to know more".
LOL  8)

+1 ! :)

And thanks to AJ for the info!

DWC

• Omae
« Reply #1028 on: <02-28-18/1750:05> »
Hopefully Kill Code goes into addressing things like how to use the Matrix for things other than as a hacking minigame, like explaining how the Matrix knows which meat brain is controlling a Persona to stop someone from running multiple ones or what Ownership is tied to or maybe something to make Attack decking not a hilarious but terrible option.

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #1029 on: <02-28-18/1759:43> »
For sure, some more clarity in matrix rules would be nice to have. Personally, I would love to see some infos on "forensics". Let's say the decker goes into a host and alter a file. Assume he triggered some ICs, a spider may investigate right? How long does it take to spot the altered file? (if possible)? Does he just do a matrix perception (and boum found in a measily complex action) ?

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1030 on: <03-01-18/1830:10> »
I just hope that they finally give TMs the complete rewrite they need to be at all comprable to other matrix users, instead of someone saying "Meh, we've already written enough matrix crap, let's forget about TMs and just make them mages. No one will notice!"
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Ragnarok

• Omae
« Reply #1031 on: <04-18-18/0151:42> »
Anything new on the Advanced Matrix book?
"More human than human" is our motto.
- Tyrell, Bladerunner

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1032 on: <04-18-18/0644:41> »
Posted this over the weekend:
Kill Code, the advanced Matrix book, is in layout and coming along nicely. New gear for deckers, new qualities, streams, and more for technomancers, and Matrix guidance and dangers for all!

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #1033 on: <06-11-18/1025:12> »
Hi there,

Just wanting to touch base (if possible) with the current "upcoming releases". As far as I recall from this thread, the next book that should be released is the Advanced Combat Book "Street Lethal" (which was delayed and swapped with Dark Terror). Then the infamous :) Advanced Matrix Book (that Jason quoted recently on Facebook), right? Or did I forgot something?

Also, with the ePub line back up (as proven by the releases of Shadows of Morocco), is there any chance to see the long awaited 10 AI come out somehow? Or maybe the content has been folded into the Advanced Matrix book?

(I do realize that with the recent Sprawl Ops announcement and crowdfunding the focus on CGL has been rightly so shift toward it, thus a little update on the RPG line would be appreciate :) ).

Thanks in advance and cheers!

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1034 on: <06-11-18/1746:04> »
Hoping to have an update for everyone shortly.