Shadowrun Play > Play-by-Post

Shadowrun:Anarchy PBP [Recruitment]

(1/2) > >>

BigSexy:
I am going to run a PBP Anarchy game to see how it goes...

I think I'll limit this to 4 players.

Post your character if interested.

Since it's only 4 characters, Mage Archetype and Decker\Techno Archetype should be filled. The other two slots can go lots of ways.

Characters\Archetype\Player
Locke\Ork Samurai\Hoopy Frood

Sichr:
Hi. Just bought PDF not really read through it yet. Is this opening still active? Id like to give it a try. I can summon some friends from the past too, IMO Sentinemondo would like to PbP again after two years pause...

BigSexy:

--- Quote from: Sichr on ---Hi. Just bought PDF not really read through it yet. Is this opening still active? Id like to give it a try. I can summon some friends from the past too, IMO Sentinemondo would like to PbP again after two years pause...

--- End quote ---

Considering I just posted this in the wee of hours of this morning and you're the first to respond, yes.

Hoopy Frood:
I'd be interested. Not familiar with Anarchy, but I can by the PDF and familiarize myself with it. I can resurrect a veteran Ork Street Samurai that I played in a 5th Ed PBP campaign on another board that ended too soon due to the unfortunate real-life demise of one the players. So the character concept is pretty much fleshed out, but the stats will need to be determined.

Let me know. Thanks.

BigSexy:
Lots of looks I see, but only one serious taker so far.

Give it a shot people- you never know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version